brockpapersizer

Tommy Pham 2018 Outlook

Just had a guy offer me Daniel Murphy for him.  I had been away from my computer all day so I had to check to see if maybe Pham broke his leg or something. :lol:

1 hour ago, ZChronicNebula said:

Buy-low?

If you can somehow get him for any sort of a discount after two bad games in a row, then sure.  Not really sure why anyone would sell him after a couple of bad games, but whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

how are people viewing him for the remainder of the year in terms of stats and value? we looking at top 7-10 OF?  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sharpee said:

how are people viewing him for the remainder of the year in terms of stats and value? we looking at top 7-10 OF?  

I'd say top 15 for sure with a decent shot at top 10.  He's at 14 right now in standard 5x5

15 minutes ago, to_be_quite_frank said:

I'd say top 15 for sure with a decent shot at top 10.  He's at 14 right now in standard 5x5

I hope so. Seems a bit optimistic though. #20 in points league because of the K's.

35 minutes ago, ZChronicNebula said:

I hope so. Seems a bit optimistic though. #20 in points league because of the K's.

Not the most ideal profile for a points league but I think there's room for improvement in his counting stats 

29 minutes ago, ZChronicNebula said:

Tempted to drop

Patience my friend.

No reason to drop yet. He can put up MVP type numbers. He is in a cold spell is all. He should snap out of it soon enough. Bench him for now but do not drop. Usually when I bench my studs for the first time after they have been struggling for awhile is when they snap out of it with a monster game lol maybe I will try tomorrow if Tommy is still slumping 

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Pham has been horrendous for a while now. He's batting .202 in his last 30 games. 

I wouldn't worry about the batting average as much as I would his batting eye. His OBP has just fallen off a cliff. He's pressing way too much, and his eyesight seems to be bad again.

5 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Pham has been horrendous for a while now. He's batting .202 in his last 30 games. 

massive slump from what it seems? hopefully he can bust out of this one

Outside of scoring runs he's been useless for quite a while now. Disappointing with how good he was to start the season.

heating up. 13 game hitting streak with 2 hrs in as many games. 

I wasn't even done cursing him for watching a hanging breaking ball land in the middle of the zone, when he got another one from Velazquez on the very next pitch. He was ready for that one.

On 6/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, KrunK said:

Outside of scoring runs he's been useless for quite a while now. Disappointing with how good he was to start the season.

10 hours ago, sharpee said:

heating up. 13 game hitting streak with 2 hrs in as many games. 

on 06/18 he's useless

on 06/19 he's got a 13 game hitting streak

:blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, osb_tensor said:

on 06/18 he's useless

on 06/19 he's got a 13 game hitting streak

:blink:

Hint: He's not useless. 

• Like 1