brockpapersizer

Tommy Pham 2018 Outlook

5 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

I would certainly not hesitate to drop in redrafts if you need the spot

easily

hes really not even a keeper unless its a dynasty 

i put pham on my royal f*** up list fam

Tommy has been activated for those interested. Went 3-4 in his rehab tonight with a HR and I’m thinking he was dropped in more than a handful of leagues. 

Rays get 3 straight lefties against Boston this weekend; Pham will be welcome addition to a meh lineup.

Edited by kwolf68

Didn't see he was activated and missed his 2 for 3 game, but rest assured I got his 0 for 14 in there! This guy straight up blows. Back to the bench so he can go on a hitting streak until I throw him back in the lineup.

As someone who has Pham in multiple leagues - its been awful. But I wouldn't necessarily die of shock if he finished the year strong - fwiw the statcast data is very strong across the board EV, hard hits etc. The xWOBA is 372 meanwhile the actual woba is .314 so its a pretty big differential. 

Really surprised he came back so quickly.  I was under the impression his injury was more or less much like Fowler's.  Sounds like he's good to go.

ugh..he just dislocated his finger diving back to first..jammed his finger on the ground.  It looks all sorts of messed up..

Hopefully they can re-set the dislocation and he doesn't need surgery.

Edited by BigPapi44

19 minutes ago, benturn22 said:

ugh..he just dislocated his finger diving back to first..jammed his finger on the ground.  It looks all sorts of messed up..

oh ffs I thought you were joking then I saw the pic. And I was excited after his 3 for 4 night too... 

well hopefully he only misses a day or two..once it's put back into place and there's no fractures he should be ok, right?  Obviously it will still be sore lol

Naturally I call him out and he goes 3/5 on my bench. NEVER FAILS. I’ll be on board for his next 0fer streak too. 

24 minutes ago, KrunK said:

Naturally I call him out and he goes 3/5 on my bench. NEVER FAILS. I’ll be on board for his next 0fer streak too. 

One of the most frustrating players I have ever owned. I got all the 0/4 and 0/3 clunkers in but not today’s 3/4. Him and Darvish man. At least darvish I can drop for good after the news.

25 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

One of the most frustrating players I have ever owned. I got all the 0/4 and 0/3 clunkers in but not today’s 3/4. Him and Darvish man. At least darvish I can drop for good after the news.

Yep I feel like I’ve missed most of his rare good games the last few months. Hopefully he can get on a roll but I won’t hold my breath. 

He's been getting hot. His hot streaks can be very exciting and can last a few weeks. He can be a huge pickup if someone in your league dropped him.

this guy is an injury magnet..just got beaned on the hand/wrist by a stroman fastball.  Looked to be in a lot of pain, but staying in the game.  Won't be surprised if he leaves the game soon though.

Have hung onto him all year, glad he’s been rewarding patience with this run.  

35 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

Current slashline with TB

.329 .430 .553

im gonna be going after him again next year, just not as early