Sign in to follow this  
sasuke7201

drop jrich for jae crowder?

with the injury of Thompson, I feels like jae's value will rise by quite a lot... is it worth to drop jrich for him? please share your thoughts and leave your link as well!

I agree on Crowders outlook improving but i still rather have j rich. Richardson i streaky and kinda annoying to won but he is worth it. He gives you a little bit of everything and in his cold shooting periods he maintain his stocks.

3 minutes ago, Manos A said:

I agree on Crowders outlook improving but i still rather have j rich. Richardson i streaky and kinda annoying to won but he is worth it. He gives you a little bit of everything and in his cold shooting periods he maintain his stocks.

Thanks a lot for the reply!! Just want to mention I am on a points league so it is pretty important on their ability in getting the scores.. jrich seems to be really underperformed in points league..

I'd take Jrich honestly. Crowder just looks he doesn't really fit into the Cavs. Even if Crowder improves it would be only for a month at most.

Please help with mine

I actually would go with Crowder for long term reward, he will get it together at Cleveland and during fantasy playoffs he will get his shots as the cavs might be resting their players.