Sign in to follow this  
The Jaguar Paw

Butler and Millsap for Kemba,Collison, LaVine |WHIR|

Obviously I'd be selling Millsap and Butler low but they have been nothing but headache so far and it's debatable if they will improve to be what they were expected to be considering they are on new teams and their usage has lowered.  Kemba and Collison, on the other hand, are balling and LaVine will be Bulls' prime guy when he returns.

WHIR, just post the link to your topics and I'll help ASAP

This is a tough one.  I normally like to be the one doing 3 for 2 instead.

you probably drafted butler in 2nd round and milsap around 3-4th.  Trading for Kemba (2nd), collision in the 100's pick, lavine out another 3 weeks... might need to have more patience.  Both players are studs and just adjusting to the team.  Collison dropped off a lot, scored 2,3,8 with a 25 pt game in there.

i would probably wait for butler to have a bigger game and trade him for a better package, kemba lavine plus a better 3rd.

good luck.

I would stay put but it's a close one. Kemba seems to be the best player out of the group but he could take a slight hit when Batum's back. Collison is streaky. Millsap and Buler have been headaches to own but they will still have enough trade value based on name to get a better player.

I think Butler and Millsap will play better ROS ( Even if not as good as last year especially for Butler) Also I am not sure how will Lavine play this year, he had a very serious injury and Chicago Bulls have nothing to fight for this season except for player development and they might not want to risk Lavine.

I would wait a little more to sell Butler and Millsap, I think you can get a better package in the future.

I would stay put as well... both millsap and butler have quality but seems not yet to adapt to the new environment.. on the other hand, collison seems to be declining a bit and lavine is a big question mark..

I agree with the above. Hold for another week or at least until you get a good game or two. Kemba is a great target, i think he will still be very good even when Batum returns. But look for a slight upgrade on the rest of the package.

If anyone reading this wants to help me out.... I am considering making an offer for Butler. I have Conley and am worried about his achilles being an issue rest of season. Would like to flip him if i can. Would a Conley for Butler swap be a decent return? It's not exactly a buy low offer on Butler, but no one in my league is jumping to buy Conley either. Thanks and will help in return always.

36 minutes ago, ScottiePuffin said:

I agree with the above. Hold for another week or at least until you get a good game or two. Kemba is a great target, i think he will still be very good even when Batum returns. But look for a slight upgrade on the rest of the package.

If anyone reading this wants to help me out.... I am considering making an offer for Butler. I have Conley and am worried about his achilles being an issue rest of season. Would like to flip him if i can. Would a Conley for Butler swap be a decent return? It's not exactly a buy low offer on Butler, but no one in my league is jumping to buy Conley either. Thanks and will help in return always.

To OP: I agree with everyone else that you should stay out for now. Kemba's great, but you could probably get more for Butler+Millsap package off name alone. Try and wait for them to string some good games. Collison is a strong mid rounder though (top-65 to me).

To ScottiePuffin: Both Conley and Jimmy are buy low candidates, but I'm liking Conley more. He has the opportunity that Jimmy doesn't. Conley will get his, second only to Gasol. Jimmy has to defer to KAT and Wiggins, and he's deferred to Teague on numerous occasions too. I wouldn't do the deal.