Sp0ke

WSIS (WR / Flex) ? (WHIR 10000%)

PPR

Pick 3 please !

JuJu (@Ind) , Shepard (@SF) , Parker (@Car) , Hilton (vs Pit) ,  Ginn (@Buff) and Sanu (vs Dal)

JuJu, Shepard and TY.  I'd monitor Jones' status, if he's hurt Sanu is a must start vs Dallas.

Juju, Hilton and Shepard/Sanu also.

Really like Sanu as a play this week. Can see Julio potentially being a decoy all game if he's a bit busted up.

I like Sanu, Parker, and Juju. 

Sanu has looked good lately. Parker is Cutler’s go to guy and he has targeted him pretty heavily. And Juju has came on lately. 

JuJu, Shepherd, and Sanu/Parker. I think you go with Sanu if Julio can't go but wouldn't feel bad about starting Parker after the Dolphin's offense showed some life this past Monday. 

Thank you for the help! 

Shepard and Hilton are must starts.  Parker 3rd, but monitor Julio's status.  If he's out, I really like Sanu 3rd.  I'm not a fan of JuJu or Ginn this week.  JuJu because of game script and we all know how Big Ben is on the road.  Ginn on the road in Buffalo could be a sneaky play, but I'd rather gamble on Parker/Sanu.  

Parker, JuJu, & Shepard for the last choice. Those are the better 3 options this week!