Sign in to follow this  
MrJuiceBar

Courtney Lee 2017-2018 Season Outlook

How does Mudiay's arrival affect him? Do we expect his mins to trend down towards the end of the season?

Sadly, I'm afraid so. The Knicks will eventually have to start developing and experimenting with their young players. 

On 2/9/2018 at 2:46 AM, battaginlemon said:

Awful slump, Courtney's special. But you can't really drop him unless you're in a shallow league, as soon as you do it he'll get back to top 50 value

He was top 50 value because THJ was out so he scored more.  When THJ was playing, he was more like top 70-80 value.  But with porzingis out, anything is possible.  

Lee has been slumping for quite a while now, ranked 150 for the last month on poor FG and lack of peripheral stats...

Anyone thinking of dropping for a hot FA/streamer??

Not sure if he can bounce back, possibly because after Porzingis is gone the defense focuses harder on the perimeter players?

7 minutes ago, blob2004 said:

Lee has been slumping for quite a while now, ranked 150 for the last month on poor FG and lack of peripheral stats...

Anyone thinking of dropping for a hot FA/streamer??

Not sure if he can bounce back, possibly because after Porzingis is gone the defense focuses harder on the perimeter players?

I suggest to wait for tonight's game at least. His slump has been actually much shorter, he's 150 because he's been like 260 for the past two weeks, he was way better during the first half of the month. Tonight will be the second game without porzingis, last time he just wasn't able to hit a single shot, I think tonight we'll have a better idea of what the situation might be for the remainder of the season 

lee is a role player.  Every teams got a few role players.  If you don’t like his recent stats, drop and find another role player who’s stats you do like.  

Pains me, but I think he's a drop now. Knicks said they're gonna cut minutes and he's got 14 tonight. Probably gonna start streaming his spot

2 minutes ago, ak427 said:

Pains me, but I think he's a drop now. Knicks said they're gonna cut minutes and he's got 14 tonight. Probably gonna start streaming his spot

Maybe stream Burke? Dude is crushing it tonight.