Sign in to follow this  
GavinHoward53

Which band put out the most albums where nearly all the songs were amazing?

This really isn't a very good question--which probly explains why no one has bothered to attempt to answer it.  The question awkwardly boils down to "Which is your favorite band?" once you think about it.  I mean, I thought that just about every song on just about every KISS album was amazing, back when I was like 15.  So someone could just as easily raise their fist and proclaim Archers of Loaf to have the most albums full of amazing songs, although I personally can't understand how they managed to trick a record company into releasing even one collection of their efforts.

If you're looking for consensus, then you're probably looking at the Beatles, as pretty much their entire catalog is revered as legendary songcrafting.  But for every legit answer like the Beatles or Bob Dylan or the Beach Boys, you're going to get a Blondie or Beastie Boys or Bay City Rollers.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:45 PM, Axe Elf said:

This really isn't a very good question--which probly explains why no one has bothered to attempt to answer it.  The question awkwardly boils down to "Which is your favorite band?" once you think about it.  I mean, I thought that just about every song on just about every KISS album was amazing, back when I was like 15.  So someone could just as easily raise their fist and proclaim Archers of Loaf to have the most albums full of amazing songs, although I personally can't understand how they managed to trick a record company into releasing even one collection of their efforts.

If you're looking for consensus, then you're probably looking at the Beatles, as pretty much their entire catalog is revered as legendary songcrafting.  But for every legit answer like the Beatles or Bob Dylan or the Beach Boys, you're going to get a Blondie or Beastie Boys or Bay City Rollers.

There is a lot of trash and filler on the white Album.

I'd prob answer a band that didn't release much.

Im a big Brand New guy myself.  Lauryn Hill maybe?? She just has the 1.

Father John Misty, Tom Waits (mostly), Arctic Monkeys probably.

On 1/2/2018 at 11:36 AM, DMCO said:

Father John Misty, Tom Waits (mostly), Arctic Monkeys probably.

You are just listing your favorite bands.