Sign in to follow this  
SITG

Start: Doug Martin Or Latavius Murray? WHIR

For week 11, in standard scoring leagues. Latavius Murray has started to look pretty solid lately, getting good touches on a good offense with scoring potential. Martin has been trending downward with the entire Bucs team, but the matchups are making it tough. 

Latavius Murray vs. LAR - Rams defense against RB's is rated very low, but they've been much better the past 3-4 weeks. Should be a very interesting game with two up and coming teams. 

Doug Martin vs. MIA - Martin has had 4 straight weeks of single digit points, as the Bucs have been terrible. But he's still been getting the touches, as he had 20 carries last week. And did anyone watch the Panthers game last night? Miami made Jonathan Stewart look like Barry Sanders out there. 

Both good matchups, with players trending in opposite directions. For what it's worth, this is a flex spot as I have Hunt and Miller as RB1/2. I'm leaning towards Murray since that offensive line seems to be playing very well lately. 

Not necessarily a must win week, but my 12 team league is in a gridlock with 6 teams at 6-4 (tied for first), and I'm playing one of the 6-4 teams.  

Don't think you can go wrong with either, but I'd lean toward Martin. Martin should see plenty of carries. Murray has looked good, but like you said he's game flow dependent with McKinnon. Tampa has played some tough defenses, so this should be a nice breakout game for that offense.

I'd stick with Martin. He's the safer choice, guaranteed to get volume, and I don't think he's nearly as bad as the past few weeks have suggested. Murray is still game flow dependent and has McKinnon lurking. Thanks for the help with mine mate

I’d roll with Martin this week. As others have said, Murray plays on the better team but McKinnon is involved too. 

Martin is the lead back and the dolphins suck. 

Thanks for helping with mine

Edited by Under500Forever

I would go Martin, although Murray has been seeing about 15 carries a game it's a coin toss every week who the lead back is.