SuperJoint

Roger Goodell - Future

I've always admired Jerry Jones and do so more than ever now. I've only barely skimmed (hearing on radio, few details here/there on the web) what Goodell is demanding. He is demanding lifelong usage of a private jet as well as lifelong health care for his family and himself. These wonderful benefits are only after he receives $50M. Per Year. PER YEAR. In the middle of the most abysmal ratings reported for this league in recent memory.

I'll go ahead and do this job for $250,000 and move my family and me to NYC (if it was somewhere else like KS I'd lower salary demand to $100,000 due to cost of living) and a decent place to live with a standard health plan. I can guarantee your ratings will go back up by handing over control of all discipline issues to individual teams. Any questions about discipline for this or that would be referred to the individual team owners to handle as they will.

Anyone who is behind my candidacy for commish please forward this post to the NFL HQ in NYC.