kmoore1521

Nathan Peterman 2017-2018 Outlook

I've carried this guy all year on my Dynasty team knowing he was going to get the chance to take over the Bills sooner or later.  My bad.

Is McDermott just incredibly dumb or is ownership pressuring him to go with Peterman?  It's one or the other.

This sucks because Tyrod would be putting up some serious points ROS with that sweet schedule. Now both are unplayable.

12 minutes ago, mjk356 said:

Is McDermott just incredibly dumb or is ownership pressuring him to go with Peterman?  It's one or the other.

I honestly think it's both.

Wow - so McDermott is a frickin moron.

Was so bummed that my opponent outbid me by $2 on the FaaB in a 12 team 2QB league, and then ran him against me.

giphy.gif

Edited by ragrag

18 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Wow - so McDermott is a frickin moron.

Duh. 

Him blaming Tyrod for his defense giving up 240 rushing yards/game ever since they traded Dareus for peanuts was a pretty big clue...

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

If it's any consolation, the first 3 interceptions weren't really his fault...

Tyrod has had 3 all season, for context. 

Something is fishy here. The kid simply doesn't have it, and likely never will, so I can't imagine telling the guys he is going back out there next week.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:48 AM, pikerbkb said:

Looks like some of the Chargers know Peterman pretty well. 

"He's a very accurate quarterback," King said about Peterman. "When I played him, I thought he was very good with his feet as well by extending the play, not a dual threat but extending the play with his feet and just making the passes down the field."

Along with King, safety Rayshawn Jenkinsout of the University of Miami and Notre Dame products James Onwualu and Isaac Rochell also played against Peterman in college, so other Chargers have been picking those rookies' brains for more information about Buffalo's young signal-caller.

Love that accuracy...

as someone who started the Chargers D/ST in 6 leagues today ?

31 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

Something is fishy here. The kid simply doesn't have it, and likely never will, so I can't imagine telling the guys he is going back out there next week.

Tanking is what’s going on here. They want their franchise qb next year. Unfortunately, peterman was so bad that they had to put Tyrod in, but only when the game was truly out of reach.

in an ideal world, they would like peterman to be a Ryan Fitzpatrick type so that it appears they are staying competitive.

if they start peterman, they will seriously lose the locker room. Not like that matters now.