Sign in to follow this  
nbafan_123

Ricky Seals-Jones 2017 Season Outlook

Im leaning Seals now over Jesse that Juju' s active....

Who the hell is Troy Niklas????? Hes #2 behind Gresham on depth chart. Hopefully just blockin TE

Seals has moved up around #15 now with Gresham out

The main thing holding this guy back from being a stud is snap count. That won't be the case this week. His upside is huge versus the numerous lackluster alternatives at the position. Redskins have been terrible VS TE to top it off. 

1 hour ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Gresham is out. He is pretty much a must play. If he puts up a monster game Gresham can kiss his job goodbye (should have already happened).

I'm assuming the only reason they still play Gresham is they think he's a superior blocker. There's no other conceivable reason why they would. 

THere is Zero chance they play a scrub like Troy niklas for 70 percent of the snaps this week when they have this guy waiting in the wings. Especially because they have 0 to play for and I would assume would like to see what they have in this guy. If he gets even 60 percent of snaps(which is the low end imo) he can have a monster game 

2 hours ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

THere is Zero chance they play a scrub like Troy niklas for 70 percent of the snaps this week when they have this guy waiting in the wings. Especially because they have 0 to play for and I would assume would like to see what they have in this guy. If he gets even 60 percent of snaps(which is the low end imo) he can have a monster game 

But there was a chance they would pick up scrubs at the airport to play tight end...Are you kidden me !?#* 

Another dud @ TE position :(