Sign in to follow this  
Under500Forever

Need lineup help in a must win game. WHIR!!!

Sorry if this is a long post.

My Roster is: (starting this guy’s in bold right now). 

QB - Cousins, Goff

RB - Gordon, Morris, Perine, Woodhead , Tevin Coleman, Peterson

WR - M. Thomas , Allen, Josh Gordon, Parker, Hogan

TE - Graham, Engram 

Flex - ????

Ive been flexing Engram but last week he was a bust with shepard out. Shepard is unlikely to play today so Engram could have to deal with Josh Norman and the rest of the defense because he is their only threat. 

1. Graham is questionable but he has been all season and he’s still played. I just don’t want to get stuck with No TE if graham doesn’t play. Do I still roll with Graham at TE? 

2. I would like to start Coleman in a tasty matchup against TB but only if Freeman is out. He is still in protocol but he got a limited practice yesterday. Since Perine and Morris play today it’s risky to wait and see what happens with Coleman/Freeman since I won’t have any other options but Woodhead

Im thinking of starting Graham and going with Morris & Perine as my RB2 and Flex.

thoughts? 

I'm assuming this is not a PPR league? Either way, I'd probably still roll with Tevin Coleman over Morris or Perine. Higher floor, higher upside -- he's been consistent this season, even with Freeman healthy.

As for Morris or Perine, it's gonna be a coin toss... Perine should have a heavier work load, but Morris has an easier matchup. Although Morris doesn't do much with the opportunities presented, and Dak is probably a greater goal line threat. Honestly, I'd probably choose Perine over Morris just based on upside.

To answer your questions:

1. You roll with Engram at TE and never play a TE in the FLEX again. 

2. You roll with Perine at RB2 unless if Freeman is out. Perine currently is the lock for the lions share in the Skins backfield. Honesty even if Freeman is out, you still might have to go with Perine. However, that's hard to do considering how successful Tevin has been as the second stringer 

help please!

13 minutes ago, hellagoode said:

I'm assuming this is not a PPR league? Either way, I'd probably still roll with Tevin Coleman over Morris or Perine. Higher floor, higher upside -- he's been consistent this season, even with Freeman healthy.

As for Morris or Perine, it's gonna be a coin toss... Perine should have a heavier work load, but Morris has an easier matchup. Although Morris doesn't do much with the opportunities presented, and Dak is probably a greater goal line threat. Honestly, I'd probably choose Perine over Morris just based on upside.

This is a 1 point PPR league but Coleman hasn’t been that good with freeman playing. He is TD dependent because he gets 6-8 carries a game and he has only caught 5 balls total over the last 6 games. He isn’t catching Passes like he used to. I think he caught about 15-20 the first 4 games then that part of his game disappeared. 

7 minutes ago, skinsfan9109 said:

To answer your questions:

1. You roll with Engram at TE and never play a TE in the FLEX again. 

2. You roll with Perine at RB2 unless if Freeman is out. Perine currently is the lock for the lions share in the Skins backfield. Honesty even if Freeman is out, you still might have to go with Perine. However, that's hard to do considering how successful Tevin has been as the second stringer 

help please!

It worked out well for me for a couple of weeks when Engram and Graham were doing really well. Engram is more of a WR since he lines up in the slot a lot. I Didn’t have any other good options at the time. I’m worried about the skins focusing on Engram like the Chiefs did last week. 

Perine plays tonight and Tevin plays Sunday and Freeman’s status is still up in the air. That’s why I’m having an issue. Tevin hasn’t been very good with Freeman playing. As I mentioned above he gets 6-8 carries a game and he has 5 catches total over his last 6 games.

18 minutes ago, skinsfan9109 said:

Tevin was averaging like 10 points a game when Freeman was playing lol

In the first 4 weeks yes he was fine cause he was catching passes. My point is he hasn’t been catching passes over the last 6 weeks. He worries me cause he seems TD dependent with Freeman in the lineup. Since their bye he has gotten no more then 1 catch in a game to go along with his 7-8 rushing attempts. If Freeman plays I think I have a better option like Perine who may get 20 carries. 

Week 6 he was 9-32 with 1 Catch for 4 yards. A TD saved his day.

Week 7 he was 6-16 with no catches. 1.6 points

week 8 I think Freeman may have gotten hurt cause he got 15 touches and did well. 

Week 9 5-5 with 1 Catch for 19 yards an a TD. 

Week 10 & 11 Freeman was hurt so he got a nice workload.