atnygard

Replacement Managers Needed for Established 3 tier H2H League!

1 hour ago, ACP2015 said:

rparrish@bellsouth.net

i run a non profit for orphan fanasty teams.  Sometimes they just need attention 

I have put you on the list. You are 2nd and guaranteed a spot for next year.

New to this (not leagues in general).  How does the call-up system work?  As in, how often do you get promoted to the higher tier and what is the criteria for said promotion?

Curiously interested as I'm looking for more basketball league action.  I'm only in one now, with friends.  I'm a long-time vet of dynasty/keeper baseball and keeper football leagues, relatively new to basketball, but learning as I go.

dynastynerd@gmail.com - thanks!

10 hours ago, sonicattack said:

New to this (not leagues in general).  How does the call-up system work?  As in, how often do you get promoted to the higher tier and what is the criteria for said promotion?

Curiously interested as I'm looking for more basketball league action.  I'm only in one now, with friends.  I'm a long-time vet of dynasty/keeper baseball and keeper football leagues, relatively new to basketball, but learning as I go.

I try to take a number of thing into consideration with call ups mainly: record since joining , how much the team has improved since a manager took over, length of time in league, activity, responding to emails in a timely manner setting keepers stuff like that. 

11 hours ago, atnygard said:

I try to take a number of thing into consideration with call ups mainly: record since joining , how much the team has improved since a manager took over, length of time in league, activity, responding to emails in a timely manner setting keepers stuff like that. 

Sounds good.  If there's still an opening, I'm in.

dynastynerd@gmail.com

On 1/30/2018 at 8:10 AM, sonicattack said:

Sounds good.  If there's still an opening, I'm in.

dynastynerd@gmail.com

I have you on the list you are third and there will be at least 6 openings.

I still need at least 3 more to fill the openings for next season. If a manager goes inactive this season. I will also delete them and add managers as needed mid-season.

I am still looking for more replacement managers. Get on the list to guarantee a spot for next season!

On 1/25/2018 at 6:53 PM, ACP2015 said:

rparrish@bellsouth.net

i run a non profit for orphan fanasty teams.  Sometimes they just need attention 

I sent you an email

On 1/29/2018 at 9:53 AM, sonicattack said:

I am sending you an email