CBN23

Draft Sunday 8 PM E/T - High Scoring 12 ESPN Points League NBA Theme

Spoiler Alert: Excessive use of parenthesis in the following post, I know this because I am typing this after a solid proofread. 

This is a new league made for and by the Lords of fantasy basketball. Must be a seasoned veteran of the craft and spiritual in your dedication.

League rules are simple. Hop on to our league chatango at the league home page with a pimpin chatango tag to get noticed, respond to trades within 48 hours, set lineups regularly

Myself - Orlando Magic

Chatango tag: ChiTownLM

Co-LM Team: Chicago Bulls

Chatango tag: DaJazz

We are 2 of the 3 nerd daddy League managers at our 20 Team League prestigiously entitled "National Ballers Association." Me and this guy have poured hours and hours of time and energy into this

(as well as held serious discussions with league owners regarding the future of our beloved league. 

Important topics including but never limited to:

Pretty women with bad attitudes vs. ugly women with big hearts

Heated right vs. left handed jerking debates

Jordan Vs. Lebron Vs. Kobe Vs. Steph

Best local bars/restaurants in our respective cities

In 10 Epic seasons we have spewed enough trash talk to drive a mere mortal GM into fantasy hell and don't you dare judge us

.We turned a modest nba.com league in 2006 into probably one ESPN's most active, insanely competitive leagues in the cloud and we are still rolling on! Do we get credit for this accomplishment? Hell no. Would we like credit. Hell yes, but who cares. National Ballers Association is a shark tank and if you're lucky we'll let you swim with us one day. D-Leaguer will slay, and we expect the highest level of competitive spirit from all GM's in any league we participate in. I know what you're thinking and you'd be right.  D-League is a tool for us to use to find talented GM's that can hang with the big dogs at ballers. You're all pawns in our initiation system. If we think you got the sauce, we might invite you to the big show down the road. it's worth the fight too! If you're unaware (which you probably are) National Ballers Association is jam packed with a slate of goodies from Trophies, to power rankings, holiday classic championships, weekly game of the week, summer draft lottery, and did I mention trophies? If you say but wait there's no money involved? walk away from this thread now. If you have never heard of daniel theiss or sindarius thornwell. walk away from this thread now. Matter fact there may be a time later after the season where we decide the top 2 teams from D league get promoted up and bottom 2 from ballers get demoted to this humble 12 team short bus. This is still in early stages of discussions so don't get your hopes up there but rest assured we are willing to graciously inject the same amount of love into this league that we put into ballers. Would love to get the right group of teams here that mesh well, can trash talk without taking it personal, and absolutely get thrilled with trading/wasting hours playing a pointless fantasy game.  One man's pointless is another man's bragging rights? or something like that..

Think you're up to the challenge?

Drop a email along with your pick of favorite nba team, hell pick your 2nd favorite if your first is taken and I'll shoot an invite asap if you think you got what it takes. Also make sure you let us all know its your favorite team so we can abuse you in trades later. Don't waste our time, and if you do at least be man enough (or woman enough - yes that's right, we're gender neutral in this piece) to own it.. damn I use alot of parenthesis...

Random Conclusion Quotes:

Work smarter, not harder. Never let up, Never quit down

(unless you absolutely have to, for example if there was a gun pointed at your head. always be aware of the levels anonymous online friends cos one day it may save your life. You're welcome.)

Chi-BoogieLM

BASIC SETTINGS
League Name
D-League
Number of Teams
Scoring Type

Head to Head Points

DRAFT SETTINGS
Draft Type Snake
Draft Date
Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET
Seconds Per Pick
Draft Order
Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time
TRADE RULES
Trade Limit
No Limit
Trade Deadline
Wednesday, March 14, 12PM ET
Trade Review Period
2 Days
Votes Required to Veto Trade

PLAYOFF BRACKET SETUP
Playoff Teams
4 (2 rounds)
Weeks per Playoff Matchup
2 weeks per round
Playoff Seeding Tie Breaker
Head to Head Record
Playoff Home Field Advantage
Home Team Receives +20 Points

SCORING
Stats
Points (PTS) 1   Blocks (BLK) 3
Steals (STL) 3   Assists (AST) 2
Rebounds (REB) 2   Field Goals Made (FGM) 1
Free Throws Made (FTM) 1   Three Pointers Made (3PM) 1
Double Doubles (DD) 2   Triple Doubles (TD) 5
Quadruple Doubles (QD) 25

KEEPERS RULES
Use Keepers for 2018 Season
Yes
2018 Keepers Per Team
2018 Keeper Lock Date
Sunday, October 15, 12AM ET
Use Keepers for 2019 Season
Yes
2019 Keepers Per Team
2019 Keeper Lock Date
Sunday, October 14, 12AM ET

ACQUISITION AND WAIVER RULES
Lineup Changes
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Player Acquisition System
No Waivers
Season Acquisition Limit
No Limit
Matchup Acquisition Limit
7 (for 7-day matchups)

(Yes, I know everyone hates vote on trades leagues. To put your mind at ease 3 Votes are indeed required to Veto. However, That includes my Co-LM, and Myself, and one additional gm to sign off on or veto any deal. Generally we're pretty cool with it as long as two owners agree to a deal we dont mind passing them as long as they are somewhere in the stratosphere of a mutually explicit understanding. We don't usually veto unless its just ridiculously lopsided in favor of one team. permission to settle down granted. 

P.S. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands at this juncture in life and truth is I am bored to wits end. What's a human being to do when they are bored to wits? well get creative folks.

Edited by CBN23

Think you're up to the challenge?

Drop a email along with your pick of favorite nba team, hell pick your 2nd favorite if your first is taken and I'll shoot an invite asap if you think you got what it takes. Also make sure you let us all know its your favorite team so we can abuse you in trades later. Don't waste our time, and if you do at least be man enough (or woman enough - yes that's right, we're gender neutral in this piece) to own it.. damn I use alot of parenthesis...

Hi. I am very interested. I like to consider myself a seasoned vet to fantasy. I used to Own a few great and very active leagues but had to let one of my buddies take over due to things that were going on in life. I had trophies and awards and logged hours and hours of time to make my leagues top notch. I am very active in chat and trades. I have had some great teams and turned some around to be very competitive. Please send me an invite if you still have room. It will not be a mistake. Thank you!

mfriebohle24@gmail.com

I a.m. up to the challenge! Are you ready to be challenged?

Yes ..... want an active league with a lot of talk, trades etc.  Key is a good commish that will weed out any bad owner.  My email is .... gopherscott@gmail.com

I would love to join. I used to LM a league of guys that I put a lot of time in to make it the best league I’ve ever been in. We did keeper football, basketball and baseball. I ran it for about 5 years and am really looking forward to getting back in to a great keeper league. I love trading and I am very active and competitive. Please send invite to my email so I can start reviewing settings and familiarize myself with everyone if I’m allowed to join. Thanks!

IrnMike80@gmail.com

19 minutes ago, IrnMike80 said:

No worries. I thought you decided on someone else. Your making a good choice. I’m looking forward to it. Thank you!

3 hours ago, IrnMike80 said:

I would love to join. I used to LM a league of guys that I put a lot of time in to make it the best league I’ve ever been in. We did keeper football, basketball and baseball. I ran it for about 5 years and am really looking forward to getting back in to a great keeper league. I love trading and I am very active and competitive. Please send invite to my email so I can start reviewing settings and familiarize myself with everyone if I’m allowed to join. Thanks!

IrnMike80@gmail.com

Sounds good man. ballersdl dot chatango dot com for league main chat. it can also be found embedded on "league" front page on espn. Hope we can get this baby filled by sunday

I joined. Thanks. Chatango not working on league page or maybe because I’m on my phone. Just in case what’s the chatango site? ballersdl.chatango.com

By the way If/when you guys join and are in be sure to review the League Rules/Trade thread for a little more detailed info. Thanks

I think I’m gonna leave the league. We were suppose to draft last week. No new members and LMs won’t ever answer me on the chat. Not good imo

yeah sorry man. tough time finding owners right now. The 3 current owners in the league don't chat in that one much. we spend most of our time running our main league. As soon as we're full i'll get the draft setup. for now not looking good though.

Edited by CBN23

21 hours ago, Mike WiLL Made-It said:

I would like to join. Please send invite mikomillares@gmail.com

gotcha. need 6 more to draft.