Yanksjets

Fantasy Baseball First Year 6x6 H2H Dynasty Fantrax Money League

Introduction: 

The FANTASY LEAGUE OF KNOW-IT-ALLS will have 16 teams, 4, 4 teams each division (actual MLB team names) TAKEN Teams:  Yankees , Mariners, Cardinals .

All teams will send the $50 league fees to LeagueSafe before the start of each years prospect draft. There will also be $5 league dues per manager to cover the cost of the Fantrax league site that can be paid when joining the league for the first time & during the offseason from the Fantrax website. The league will consist of both an active major league roster and also an active minors roster. 30 major leaguers (not including D/L) and 20 minor leaguers. 

Scoring System:

The scoring with will be H2H and individual categories 
A: Batting 6 Categories: Batting Average (Avg.), Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB) & On Base Plus Slugging Percentage (OPS). 

B: Pitchers 6 Categories: Earned Run Average (ERA), Strikeouts (K), Walks plus Hits per Innings Pitched (WHIP), Wins (W), Quality Starts (QS) and Saves plus Holds (SV+HD) 

Division Setup:

16 teams with 4 divisions of 4 players each

Scheduling:

Weekly periods starting on Monday, merging first 2 weeks, last 2 weeks, and All-Star break periods for a total of 24 periods. 

Playoffs:

Playoffs will consist of 8 teams. 
The division winners are locked in as the #1 & #2 seed in each league (by winning percentage). 
Each division will also have two wild card teams that make the playoffs - The wildcard criteria is determined by the 2 best teams in each league after the division winners are locked in. 
Round 1: of Playoffs, 8 Teams, 4 American League and 4 National League Teams. Division winners are locked in at #1 and #2 seeds in both leagues and the two wild card teams per division will be the #3 and #4 seeds. #1 seed vs #4 seed and #2 seed vs #3 seed. This is for both leagues. 
Round 2: The 2 winners in each league play each other - 4 total teams. 
Round 3:  AL Champion vs NL Champion.

Consolation Playoffs. Along with the Regular Playoffs there will be a Consolation Playoffs. It will consist of the Regular Season’s Seeds #9 through #16. The consolation playoffs will see seeds #9 & #16, #10 & #15, #11 & #14, and #12 & #13 play against each other. The winners will advance in bracket form until the Consolation Playoffs winner is determined. 
The winner of the Consolation Playoffs will be given the 1st pick in the following years Prospect Draft, The Prospect/Free Agent draft order will be determined by reverse order the end of the regular season standings for the non-playoff teams (excludes the Consolation Playoff champion who will select first) and the remaining based on the playoff results. 
Therefore the Prospect Draft Order the following year will be: 
1) Consolation Playoff Winner 
2) 16th Best Record 
3) 15th Best Record 
4) 14th Best Record 
5) 13th Best Record 
6) 12th Best Record 
7) 11th Best Record 
8) 10th Best Record 
9) 8th Place Play-off Finisher 
10) 7th Place Play-off Finisher 
11) 6th Place Play-off Finisher 
12) 5th Place Play-off Finisher 
13) 4th Place Play-off Finisher 
14) 3rd Place Play-off Finisher 
15) 2nd Place Play-off Finisher 
16) League Champion 

Payout:

$50 buy-in per person for a $800 pot kept on LeagueSafe. Payouts are done via the league safe site once they release funds to be allocated. $500 to first, $150 to second, $50 to third (Fantrax charges $80 /$5 a person league fee paid upon entering league & every offseason on Fantrax to cover league fees) 
League Champion $500 
2nd Place $150 
3rd Place $50 
Conference Regular Season champion $50 (American League) 
Conference Regular Season champion $50 (National League) 

Rosters:

Rosters will consist of 30 major league players (MLB) and up to 20 minor league players (MiLB) (you do not have to keep 20 minor league players but you cannot have more than 20 minor league players. ** the minors roster will expand by 4 players in 2019 for a total of up to 24 minor league players. Your roster will need to be in compliance with the league settings within 24 hours of completion of each years MiLB draft. Suspended players cannot be moved to the IR.

Transactions , Trading , and Periods:

TRADING AND PLAYER ACQUISITIONS 
A: Trading is encouraged and will be reviewed by the commissioner and/or co-commissioner(s). This will be a fairly active league so I DO NOT EVER EXPECT there to be any form of veto, however to protect the league I will reserve this for review by the commissioner and/or co-commissioner(s). Trades that the commissioner is involved in will be reviewed by the co-commissioner(s) for fairness. Trade Deadline will be the second Friday in August every year. For the 2018 season the trade deadline is August 11, 2018 at 11:59 pm eastern time. 
B: Acquisitions will occur every day. There will be a weekly acquisition limit of 7 (for 7 day matchups). You are unable to pick up a player who has not previously been signed by a major league club. International players or newly drafted players. These players will be eligible for the yearly prospects draft. 
C: Players that were not in the Fantrax player pool at the time of the MLB/MiLB draft however that have been signed by a MLB team prior to the start of the yearly MiLB draft can be picked up once they become available in the Fantrax player pool. They get placed on automatic Fantrax waivers and each owner will have the opportunity to add them once they clear waivers.

Draft:

There will be a 50 round slow draft the initial year with 4 hrs to make your selection. You can draft both Majors & Minors in this draft to build your team how you see fit. Trading picks will be allowed the FOLLOWING season. For our initial majors/minors draft ALL PLAYERS that have signed a MLB contract at the time of the draft are eligible to be drafted. ALL PLAYERS that have not been signed by a MLB team are not eligible to be drafted, period. New players added to the player pool that were signed AFTER OUR DRAFT cannot be picked up throughout the year and are only available during the next years prospect draft. Draft order will be determined randomly (will use Rotoworld’s draft randomizer that emails all managers the random pick results) Each manager will have UP to (please pick as timely as possible) 4 hours to make their pick. This time frame is only for the hours of 7:00 am and 1:00 am Eastern. If teams go over the allotted time frame, a player will be automatically selected for them. 

Please feel free to either reply to this post or send me a direct message if you are interested.

Thank you for reading & considering FANTASY LEAGUE OF KNOW-IT-ALLS (FLUNK) *Yes that was spelled incorrectly 

43 minutes ago, KingJones1987 said:

I would like to join and sent email to you , Cardinals for me!

By the way, Cardinals are taken.

23 minutes ago, starscream49 said:

i want to join league anthonysevene32@gmail.com i would to have the padres

Great email me and I will send you the link to join

2 hours ago, Peckham1234 said:

i would like to join email is peckham1234@hotmail.com and i would like the bluejays

Invite Sent. 10 spots remaining

25 minutes ago, markkrismer said:

Sign me up.  markkrismer@hotmail.com. that is also my Fantrax ID as well

Great, any team you want? Ill send you invite.

Sign me up.  markkrismer@hotmail.com. that is also my Fantrax ID as well.  No preference on team name.  I will take whatever is available