Sign in to follow this  
zorndogs

Who to start at RB with the AP situation? WHIR!

I was one of the guys who drafted David Johnson and Dalvin Cook as my main guys, so I'm in a tough spot. AP plays at 4pm, but is probably injured. I have CJ anderson or Devontae Booker playing at 1pm, but they both stink. I also have Mike Davis playing at 830pm, so I could wait and see if AP plays and if not start Mike Davis. I'm leaning towards that. I could also pick up AP's likely substitute Foster though, but he seems risky too and I'd have to do it before 1pm. Any thoughts? WHIR with as much insight as you give me.

I'd wait it out since ya have Davis going on later in the day. Good luck this week. 

1 hour ago, zorndogs said:

I was one of the guys who drafted David Johnson and Dalvin Cook as my main guys, so I'm in a tough spot. AP plays at 4pm, but is probably injured. I have CJ anderson or Devontae Booker playing at 1pm, but they both stink. I also have Mike Davis playing at 830pm, so I could wait and see if AP plays and if not start Mike Davis. I'm leaning towards that. I could also pick up AP's likely substitute Foster though, but he seems risky too and I'd have to do it before 1pm. Any thoughts? WHIR with as much insight as you give me.

Do that