IlliniGuy76

Kris Bryant 2018 Outlook

5 hours ago, DannyMcPot said:

0-4,  he's back!!

At least 3 of the 4 outs were fly balls. Is it sad that I'm encouraged? lol 

Ahhh what a pick. Paid for a Ferrari, started making noises right away,mechanic said it’d be fine and then completely died in a few months. Now that I paid for it,all it does is sit on the driveway.

anyone considering cutting him and replacing him with a hot bat for do or die time?

4/6 next week are against RHP is my cause for concern. 

Thoughts?

33 minutes ago, pjoner said:

anyone considering cutting him and replacing him with a hot bat for do or die time?

Thoughts?

It takes guts but I would.  I stuck too long with everyday players that do nothing for weeks at a time.  No more.  Bryant will probably be rusty for a week or two.  (e.g. Carlos Correa).

Edited by B&F

8 hours ago, pjoner said:

Thoughts?

I"ll admit,i have no confidence with the guy.  At the start of the day,im fully expecting an 0-4 or a 1-4 type of a line.  Nevertheless,hes the same guy i decided on at the start of the year,same guy i was glad fell to me.  There is absolutely no one on any waiver wire anywhere that has the potential or talent that he does.  if its an 8 teamer and a quality guy is available i might consider it though.  

Any outside shot this dude's power stroke returns in the final 3 weeks of the season? Need help in the homers department, and he has been brutal all season

2 minutes ago, atrium said:

Any outside shot this dude's power stroke returns in the final 3 weeks of the season? Need help in the homers department, and he has been brutal all season

TBH it is probably wishful thinking.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, atrium said:

im thinking hes gonna need some sort of surgery or at the very least a full offseason of rehab and strength and conditioning

• Like 1

Can I drop this Christmas ham yet? I cant believe how wrong the  experts and people I respect on this forum were about him (including myself). How do you guys value him for next year? Barring a discount, he has to be DND for most of us owners no? Possibly the biggest disappointment of 2018

Edited by atrium

He has upset me pretty much every single day day for the last 6 months. DND is a bit harsh though.  Id definately take him

in the round where the obvious drop off happens. A non 2018 owner will grab him before that though. A dnd is more like miggy cabrera.

Just now, Cesare13 said:

He has upset me pretty much every single day day for the last 6 months. DND is a bit harsh though.  Id definately take him

in the round where the obvious drop off happens. A non 2018 owner will grab him before that though. A dnd is more like miggy cabrera. Hes mind blowingly bad. But votto and correa are probably more dissapointing only becaus their garbage was actually IN the lineup more. At least we got to replace this 0 with something while he was on the DL.