IlliniGuy76

Kris Bryant 2018 Outlook

Kris Bryant is on the team plane headed to Cleveland. 

He's probably ready to roll assuming the whole thing isn't in his kitchen still. 

I just hope this doesn't have a  long term mental affect on his mental approach. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

He's probably ready to roll assuming the whole thing isn't in his kitchen still. 

I just hope this doesn't have a  long term mental affect on his mental approach. 

Thank god. He avoid a major injury. 

1 hour ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

this

I wish they would just DL him already. He's obviously still not right.

Edited by kwelch

Just now, kwelch said:

I wish they would just DL him already. He's obviously still not right.

I think they're babying him. Sucks he's been out this week but I have faith he'll be in the lineup this weekend.

• Like 1

It’s so annoying how things go from “he’s fine, just a cut near his eye” to “jk he’s not that fine you’re not getting him this week.”

just gimme some clarity ! Lol

22 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

It’s so annoying how things go from “he’s fine, just a cut near his eye” to “jk he’s not that fine you’re not getting him this week.”

I wouldn't expect it any other way!

With that said, I honestly hope Bryant's OK. Head injuries are serious business.

Hold up - why all the negativity? I thought the latest was that he might return tomorrow? Am I missing something?

He went from what could've been a career-ending injury to missing a few days...i'll take it.

Edited by Jyeatbvg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric4280 said:

just gimme some clarity ! Lol

Dude...Take a freakin step back...."You're not getting him this week"....Have some perspective.  The dude took a baseball to his head like 4 days ago. They're taking it slow. God forbid Joe Maddon doesn't make things convenient for Joe Shmo's fantasy team.

Not sure why they don’t just DL him. Give him some time to clear his head. Literally. 

11 minutes ago, The Legend MM said:

This is insane. Does the guy ever play again?  Must be some cut. Jesus. 

Dude got hit in the face with a 90mph fastball. I’m sure you would take a few days off too.

6 minutes ago, Stickfig13 said:

Dude got hit in the face with a 90mph fastball. I’m sure you would take a few days off too.

He got hit in the helmet, not the face.  And it was sarcasm guy. More against the team for making it sound like it was nothing. Maddon said Sunday it wasn’t a big deal, just shaken up. Then he misses the whole week. 

Edited by The Legend MM
  • Like 2

deep breaths guys

Cubs manager Joe Maddon said Friday that he expects Kris Bryant (head) to return to the lineup Saturday.

Bryant is missing a fourth straight start Friday following a hit by pitch in the head Sunday, but he went through full baseball activities in pregame for the second straight day and is feeling good. David Bote is at the hot corner Friday.

Apr 27 - 12:33 PM

• Like 1

He’s been terrible. I know he missed a few days, but this has the makings of another mediocre season. I know he will get hot, but we expect more. 

34 minutes ago, Stickfig13 said:

He’s been terrible. I know he missed a few days, but this has the makings of another mediocre season. I know he will get hot, but we expect more. 

More complaining, please!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BMcP said:

More complaining, please!

Works every time. Reverse karma 

• Like 1