IlliniGuy76

Kris Bryant 2018 Outlook

We have an explanation for the power outage.

47 minutes ago, B&F said:

We have an explanation for the power outage.

We've known that for a few days.  His shoulder, hand issue all of last year and his concussion this year all have probably contributed to his decline in power.  Let's hope this time off gets his bat back in gear down the stretch.

1 hour ago, Eric4280 said:

Hopefully this stint corrects him ala Rhys Hoskins.. one can hope.

Hoskins was a jaw injury though. A should can really be worrisome. The stint can't hurt though. 

42 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Hoskins was a jaw injury though. A should can really be worrisome. The stint can't hurt though. 

With the way they were talking about doubtful to head to DL, I’m hoping it’s more mental than physical. Let’s hope... can’t stash him, darvish, strasburg, cain, bundy, carrasco and morrow all at once!

On 6/22/2018 at 7:57 AM, jeffr913 said:

Is this guy over rated or what

Eligible to return on Wednesday, hoping that’s the extent of it and the mental and physical break Helps him 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, checkers said:

anyone knows when is he eligible to return?

July 3rd. He's expected to be activated when eligible. 

Any news? By all reports he should be activated tomorrow but I haven’t heard anything today.

1 hour ago, shakennbakee said:

On track to return Wednesday 

Now they are saying g Friday....

Does it even matter? Pick someone off the wire to hit you a couple weak singles and score a run. 

• Like 3

Man, if it wasn't for that 6-homer week his season would be absolutely pathetic. Figures the Cubs offense blows up without him in the lineup. Tired of hearing how awesome he is, I need some damn production.

He should be well rested mentally and physically when he comes back, the Cubs are hitting, and it's hotter than devil's **** out there. No more excuses, hit some damn homers!!!! 

4 minutes ago, DannyMcPot said:

Man, if it wasn't for that 6-homer week his season would be absolutely pathetic. Figures the Cubs offense blows up without him in the lineup. Tired of hearing how awesome he is, I need some damn production.

He should be well rested mentally and physically when he comes back, the Cubs are hitting, and it's hotter than devil's **** out there. No more excuses, hit some damn homers!!!! 

Agree. Stop with the wannabe Joey Votto act and launch some balls into the stands. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[ Flamebait and response deleted.  If you have a point to make about KB, do it without sneering at others who may have a different opinion.]

[Removed Cool Story.] What's KB worth right now anyways? I have a couple Cubs fans in my league, might be able to sway a decent offer 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Won’t be activated for today’s game.....shoulder inflammation they said....nothing major they said. 

Should injuries are a death knell.  

Good news is this was due to trauma when he slid.  I do not believe it is a chronic issue.