Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Playoffs and Beyond

4 hours ago, BigBadWolff said:

Randall Cobb anyone? ARod should be back next week and he was having a nice bounce back season with Rodgers before the injury..

Good WR3 play weeks 15 and 16 if Rodgers is back.

37 minutes ago, Diddly Deez said:

How’s Tions hands? Can he catch?

Yes. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000837958/Can-t-Miss-Play-Tion-Green-makes-SIX-defenders-miss-on-74-yard-TD

Draft profile agrees as well.

"Route running matters to him. Has ability out of backfield and can gain separation out of breaks against linebackers. Flashes some ability in pass protection."

"Green isn't going to make defenders miss that often, but he does flash some three-down potential "

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/tion-green?id=2558717

His biggest knock is his speed and 4.8 40. But from what I have seen so far of him on TV he does not look slow.

• Like 2

Who are you guys stashing as the last bench spot lotto ticket? I currently have James Conner (even tho I don’t own Leveon) and I have been considering Breida instead. 

Considering im very low on waivers I know I would never have a shot at a claim If Hyde or Bell went down this weekend. 

Mike Wallace, Trent Taylor, Doug Martin, Amendola, Mike Davis, Tion Green, Dede Westbrook, Stephen Anderson, Jimmy Garoppolo, Kerwinn Williams, Marlon Mack, Martavis Bryant, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller

On 12/7/2017 at 9:08 AM, PlayTheWaivers said:

I know Savage sucks, but he's averaged 250 yards and his td:int ratio is 3 to 4. Not great, but still upside for Anderson to get 60-70 yards a week. That's better than 80% of the field, and all the waiver trash out there. He has opportunity. That's all I need to see.

Oops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you have someone to drop, pick up handcuffs throughout Sunday. I just dropped Tion Green for Austin Ekeler, and you can get James Conner for the night game. 

2 hours ago, miasma16 said:

If you have someone to drop, pick up handcuffs throughout Sunday. I just dropped Tion Green for Austin Ekeler, and you can get James Conner for the night game. 

Yes.  This.  And defenses

6 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

Yes.  This.  And defenses

There are only 4 Ds left and I bet 3 are taken 

Foles is an add for most owners needing a QB, and all Wentz owners. Giants and Raiders next 2 weeks. 

I cant believe Jonathan freakin Stewart will be the top add this week?? Sad.

1 hour ago, maxim730 said:

There are only 4 Ds left and I bet 3 are taken 

I looked into this too. Miami is the one not taken and they have the Bills next week. If Taylor is still out, this could be a good one.

Edited by ESquared
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, miasma16 said:

May have worked. Bell on sideline

6 hours ago, RogerGoodell said:

DeShone Kizer for those that have Wentz.

Saddest timeline

• Haha 1

Tout (verb): An attempt to explain to others the merits of something.

This is the touts thread. It's not the "help me set my lineup" thread, nor is it the "which player should I add" thread. Posts here should contain the name of a player who is available on most leagues FA list and, if necessary, a brief explanation of what makes that player attractive. There is no reason to debate the merits of a player here, since there are threads devoted to that. There is no reason to critique last weeks touts by citing this week's results, since most of the players mentioned here carry significant risk or they would already be on someone's roster. The idea of this topic is to suggest names to be researched/considered, which is why it's pinned here above the player threads rather than in the Assistant Coach forum.

Let's try to keep this topic as useful as possible for the fantasy playoffs.

• Like 4

I'm using my waiver pick-ups to block opponents who have injury issues, such as losing Wentz or in some deep leagues, even McCown.

Blake Bortles (vs Houston) and Joe Flacco (vs Cleveland) have attractive match-ups who could bail your opponent out who is against the ropes.  Don't let that happen.

• Like 1