Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Playoffs and Beyond

Adds

Dede Westbrook - I anticipate this guy getting dropped in a lot of leagues. Don't make that mistake. With Marqise Lee likely still injured this week, Dede is startable. San Francisco gives up more yardage than Houston to WR1s vs. WR2s and slots.

Eric Ebron - yeah, you're telling me. But if you're streaming mediocre TEs, you're looking for soft matchups. The Bengals are that, and he's 15/18 for 127 yards and a score in the past 2 weeks.

Redskins D/ST - The internet talked me into dropping them for Chicago last week, but they have looked good in fantasy of late, and defenses are even more matchup dependent. It doesn't get much better than Denver at home.

Fools Gold

Wayne Gallman - he has been good and looked good, but he plays in Arizona this week. His floor is the basement.

Jesse James - I warned against adding him last week, and he scored 0.7. He's currently the 5th most added player on Yahoo today. I've lost all faith in humanity. He's 5th at best on the list of guys that will benefit from Brown's injury. But if ever I were to eat my words, I know how embarrassing my Texans have been (for years) at defending the position.

Charles Clay - New England offers little upside to a TE streamer. If you're streaming TEs, get yourself some upside.

I do think Cleveland will keep the game close, but you're right. Chicago will focus on running and controlling the clock.

For me:

Cole

Bryant

(to replace Crowder/Adams, maybe diggs)

KC D (block opponent with NO D)

CHI D

WSH D

What do you guys think about Tyrod this week? I lost Wentz and picked up Jimmy G. I don't feel comfortable starting him against the Jags. Someone already beat me to Bortles last week to block me and the guy I'm facing in the chip told me he is going to pick up Foles smh.

27 minutes ago, Gmen07 said:

What do you guys think about Tyrod this week? I lost Wentz and picked up Jimmy G. I don't feel comfortable starting him against the Jags. Someone already beat me to Bortles last week to block me and the guy I'm facing in the chip told me he is going to pick up Foles smh.

I own Foles and Flacco and am considering starting Tyrod this week. I think he's a much better start than Garoppolo.

• Like 1

With Henry out, I still like Williams this weekend even with Allen playing most likely. Is Gates all of a sudden going to be targets a bunch? So I think those Henry targets go to the WR's...or Allen just gets like 15-20 targets :(

11 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

With Henry out, I still like Williams this weekend even with Allen playing most likely. Is Gates all of a sudden going to be targets a bunch? So I think those Henry targets go to the WR's...or Allen just gets like 15-20 targets :(

Williams definitely bungled his opportunity Saturday. First time since Week 8 he had 5+ targets and couldn't make any plays.

With that being said, him over T Benjamin would be the option. If people are mad underdogs in their matchup I could see him getting played.

I like Cole over Williams now that Allen looks like he'll be good to go.

Also read that Rudolph only played 21 snaps on Sunday, so I'm thinking of rolling with Ebron again. So with that said, I'm sure Ebron is available in plenty of leagues. I say scoop him up if your desperate for a TE......lol.

Edited by tpat30

11 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

I like Cole over Williams now that Allen looks like he'll be good to go.

Also read that Rudolph only played 21 snaps on Sunday, so I'm thinking of rolling with Ebron again. So with that said, I'm sure Ebron is available in plenty of leagues. I say scoop him up if your desperate for a TE......lol.

Rudolph was injured, involved in a blowout, and scored a TD anyway. 

1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

Rudolph was injured, involved in a blowout, and scored a TD anyway. 

Depends how you look at it. Dude has been a beast with 5 TD's in his last 4 games. 21 snaps in kind of scary. They're playing a Green Bay team who now has nothing to play for, but spoiler. All year they've been solid at defending the TE position until Olsen shredded them. I just think I might want to go with a player who will get me more snaps in the championship game.

23 hours ago, tpat30 said:

In a must-win game, I think Rivers is going to go back to what worked prior to this past loss and that was just peppering Allen with targets. I'm passing on picking up Williams or Benjamin. I just think Henry being out will assist Allen, Gates and probably Gordon.

Edited by ESquared

18 hours ago, tpat30 said:

Depends how you look at it. Dude has been a beast with 5 TD's in his last 4 games. 21 snaps in kind of scary. They're playing a Green Bay team who now has nothing to play for, but spoiler. All year they've been solid at defending the TE position until Olsen shredded them. I just think I might want to go with a player who will get me more snaps in the championship game.

I think the majority of Vikings offensive position players didn’t play more than 1 series into the 4th quarter. I might be wrong or if they played, they just ran it anyways. 

I know rudolph was dealing with an injury, but one would think he is good to go. It’s a NFC North division game at lambeau, at night..there’s no way GB won’t put up a fight even without Rodgers. 

13 hours ago, ESquared said:

In a must-win game, I think Rivers is going to go back to what worked prior to this past loss and that was just peppering Allen with targets. I'm passing on picking up Williams or Benjamin. I just think Henry being out will assist Allen, Gates and probably Gordon.

Except the game before last Tyrell the Gazelle went off.  He’ll get his deep looks.  Boom or bust for sure but after losing AB I may have to go high ceiling.  

On 12/19/2017 at 5:27 PM, miasma16 said:

I own Foles and Flacco and am considering starting Tyrod this week. I think he's a much better start than Garoppolo.

I have Flacco and Tyrod, and I'm leaning on starting Flacco honestly. Tyrod is terrible vs the Pats. He hwas 1 TD in the last 4 games vs them with minimal rushing yards. Flacco has been good vs a terrible team, I'm just watching weather, the temp is good around 55-60 but it could rain a lot, if it rains too much they will run more. If the weather shows light rain I think I'm going Flacco.

29 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Hurns could be sneaky

Don’t think he is playing today