willkoo

Buying HELLA LOW on Whiteside HELP! [WHIR]

sup yall im giving up: markkanen, teodosic, and ryan anderson for whiteside + jr smithers

was thinking of countering him with whiteside + tj mcconnell or brook lopez

what chall think? this a buy low or im giving up too much depth? i have harden as my main man, but not really sure if whiteside's ft% would drop my team down so much that i lose ft every week. also kinda concerned about his ongoing knee injury

any help would be greatly appreciated! merry christmas!

post ur questions here 

Second rounder+ for three late rounder/waiver wire guys? Some injury risk but this looks like a league changing move. Take the first trade and run. 

I wouldn't even take the risk of counter offering, just accept asap.

I feel like the heat are making the right move with letting whiteside rest and get over the knee problem until he's 100% so in another week or 2 he should be fine and make a huge difference for your team.

damn, i hear what yall are sayin. the owner is also worried about whitesides knee lingering issue like gobert's and cp3's.

4 minutes ago, willkoo said:

damn, i hear what yall are sayin. the owner is also worried about whitesides knee lingering issue like gobert's and cp3's.

You can easily replace the guys your parting with through waiver adds as the year goes on, sadly your trading with a dumb owner. Selling Whiteside low still requires a 4th round pick plus prob. Accept this deal, done and done. 

19 minutes ago, willkoo said:

Both Gobert and CP3 are back and healthy after 3-4 weeks off so if anything that should reassure him, lol. 

mmm thats true. i was just on the whiteside thread, saw that favors also had the same thing happen last year though. he got injured, came back, injured again, came back, reinjured. but i think ima just take the deal and run anyways. i got jonathan isaac and zach lavine on my IR spots sooo i can just stream fer a lil.

well this is veto but ok if you pull it off..you are giving two low end players and Anderson who will probably show up on wire few more times

i just accepted =X thanks fellas and crosses fingers for whiteside's health for ROS!