KilloWertz

Dee Gordon 2018 Outlook

Just now, aMediumPace said:

Listed as DTD on yahoo. Anyone know why? Did he tweak his toe or something? I haven’t seen any info

He tweaked his back trying to score last night 

Dee has been pretty disappointing so far this year.  He started out on a base stealing barrage for the first month and a half of the season but he's been an ice cube for the last few weeks.  Dude needs to rebound...and fast!

6 hours ago, 96GOAT said:

Dee has been pretty disappointing so far this year.  He started out on a base stealing barrage for the first month and a half of the season but he's been an ice cube for the last few weeks.  Dude needs to rebound...and fast!

He’s also dealt with a broken toe and now a back/hip injury, which for some reason I’m thinking isn’t the first time this season. He’s been a little banged up. If he can get healthy, I think he’ll be up to his old tricks in the 2nd half. He has enough of a track record that I have confidence in him. 

May end up with 180 hits and 160 singles. When he’s not stealing bags he’s almost an empty roster spot 

• Like 2

And I’m out, so he’ll probably start running again.  He’s been waiver fodder in h2h leagues for two months.  

• Like 1

Every game I watch of his, he goes to steal second and Segura hits the ball in play (non hit and run situation).  Very frustrating.

man when was his last steal?

hes carrying no value if hes not running damn.

Just now, jfazz23 said:

man when was his last steal?

hes carrying no value if hes not running damn.

not sure - probably been  a little bit over two weeks.  He's not even attempting .  Firmly parked on the bench until he starts running.

• Like 1

Umm, in case you didn’t get the memo, he suffered an injury last night. Check roto. 

23 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Umm, in case you didn’t get the memo, he suffered an injury last night. Check roto. 

Looks like Cano might be playing 2B after all.

5 hours ago, urban2014 said:

Yea, tripped over second base and turned an ankle.  Had to be helped off.  Pretty clumsy looking play.  Great metaphor for Ms season.  And man, Dee Gordon just sucks.

• Like 1

Anyone else dropping?   Can probably expect the steals to dry up ROS if he's going to battle foot issues.  

Wow now he’s banished to the bottom of the batting order ala Billy Hamilton SMH. It can’t get any worse.

16 minutes ago, Sine_cera said:

DkcWQSeW4AYFM4t.jpg

You can do it Dee. You can break Art Fletcher's record!

Just imagine if Dee had a 10% walk rate. With his low K%, he would steal 70+ bases every season.