Sign in to follow this  
Rhino7

ESPN League Page error

Does anyone else have an issue with their ESPN League page chat showing up (chatango)? Mine doesn't show up on any of the 3 leagues I'm in, I just see the script. 

All CSS coding on my page is not working. Pictures, fonts, twitter timelines, and iframes. I hope it's not a permanent thing.

Looks like they'll no longer support HTML coding in the league notes. Response i got from ESPN:

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. ESPN no longer supports script tags in the LM Notes within our season-long fantasy games. I cannot speculate if an additional option will be available for next season. We will not know until after the 2018 season opens next summer what is available.

• Thanks 1

The standard league note says some HTML is allowed and has a picture in it. When i go to put a simple image tag in though, it doesn't show the picture. I hope all ESPN users who dislike this change makes their voice heard. 

Re-reading the response i got from ESPN, it looks like they'll be doing the same with football - he said when the 2018 season opens next summer, which would be football.