Sign in to follow this  
LFCreds

Luxury Problem; Hunt, Kamara, Howard, Shady - sit one

I have to sit one.

Hunt - Destroyed them last time and they will need to run again - must win game
Howard - Torched them last time and should get another good workload
Shady - Home to Dolphins must win game, he is their offense

Kamara - Jets good v Run so hes probably better than Ingram. Total beast if he plays full game

I'm sitting Howard here.  It's a good problem to have.   I just think Howard and shady are in bad O's and id rather roll with McCoys upside.

I would sit Hunt, that offense can go without him. if howard doesnt go then the bears dont go and detroit is awful vs the run

It's absolutely between Howard and Hunt as the other two are automatic plays. It's more or less a coin flip for me since both backs were struggling before coming alive in a big way last week. If forced to choose I'd go Howard over Hunt because I believe Howard has a clearer path to volume based production than Hunt does (really tough call for sure though, obviously or you wouldn't be here, haha).

I'm sitting Hunt here and here's why. Last time they played, Hunt had a big game, thanks to his 68 yard TD run with under 2 mins to go in the 4th. Most teams take the knee, but I believe it was a 3rd down, and just trying to get the first since it was 20-14 at that time. 27.3 was his final PPR score for me, that's with 1 or 2 extra points for a long td run, so his day could of easily been 12-13 points if not for that last run. 

Chargers D has reemerged and fighting for playoff spot, KC still doesn't utilize Hunt as they should unless they are up a couple scores. The redzone looks just aren't what they should be, last week Hunt got lucky with that TD because they overturned a Kelce TD... putting the ball at the 6in line. 

I love Hunt and was my RB1 for most the season, and I hope he has a big game, but against a good defense... I'm sitting him. Chargers have been stingy against RBs last 3 weeks also... none rushing over 80 yards... none over 50 last 2 weeks.

Edited by Mmiller186

man pains me to say since i have hunt but probably hunt. i remember that last game where his stats were buoyed by that garbage time 70ish yard td....i hope im wrong...other choice would be howard