Sign in to follow this  
JonBoy418

Dynasty Trade: Judge v. Seager

If you had to chose in a dynasty trade, Aaron Judge versus Corey Seager, who would you chose?

This league favors OBP and a lot initial dynasty rankings has Seager ahead of Judge. I feel skeptical given my league settings and want to gather some opinions before I accept this trade. 

OBP, I’ll take Judge. He’s got easy power and walks a ton. Unless you get negative points for Ks, this is an easy choice for me. 

Who do you have at SS, as well as OF? That would dictate it also. 

Seager is a really safe choice. Judge is going to be more volatile. I'd be all over selling high on him. I was able to trade Judge 1 for 1 for Correa in my 18 team dynasty. I would say Correa is significantly more valuable than Seager. 

I'd work him for a second piece. if he doesn't, you're not hurting. It's a decent trade to take if it fills a need and you have surplus @ OF, but it's not a must take offer. 

Does the league penalize for K's? Like fantasy point scoring where K's cost you points? 

On 12/14/2017 at 5:49 PM, JonBoy418 said:

If you had to chose in a dynasty trade, Aaron Judge versus Corey Seager, who would you chose?

This league favors OBP and a lot initial dynasty rankings has Seager ahead of Judge. I feel skeptical given my league settings and want to gather some opinions before I accept this trade. 

Ive always valued the position scarcity a bit (although SS has gotten much better) so I would go Seager but cant fault those going Judge.  

OBP I take Judge.  He walks a ton and that Yankee lineup is going to be scary.

Help?

Edited by damana