Sign in to follow this  
jcedwards

Any of these worth picking up and stashing in dynasty? WHIR

12 team .5 PPR dynasty league

I have an open spot on my team, so would you pick up any of these players to stash for next year?

- Carson Palmer (could be done, but could be a good backup if he comes back)

- AJ McCarron (could Browns make a run for him again in offseason?)

- J.D. McKissic (what will be his role next year when Carson is back?)

- Rob Kelley (think he gets starting job back with Perine not being too impressive?)

- Nick Vannett (if Graham leaves, would potentially be starter in SEA)

- Erik Swoope (apparently he was going to have a big role this year, but was never able to play)

- Rico Gathers (terrific preseason until he got a concussion)

- Enunwa (could be #1 option next year, but I would have to trade/ cut a receiver before draft next year because I'm at the max)

- Meredith (same as Enunwa)

Or is there any other under the radar players that I may have missed that I should look into? 

For reference, my WRs are OBJ, M Thomas, Cooper, Crowder, Coleman, Westbrook, and Parker.  Idk who to cut out of that list.  I'm trying to trade one though.

i recently picked up Gathers in my dynasty league.  I also was able to pick up Trey Burton, who is a FA in 2018.  (I'm hoping he lands somewhere as a starter)

If I had to cut one of those WRs in dynasty, it'd be any of those whose name starts with a "C".  In order...  Coleman, Crowder, then Cooper.  (Crowder and Cooper were close for me.)  

AJ might end up somewhere better than cincy since they have the #1 pick and should take a qb....i wouldnt drop any of those receivers for enunwa, maybe crowder for meredith