Sign in to follow this  
Patsfan321

I need a wr and a flex!

I need a wr and a flex out of these 4

Diggs- Rudolph got upgrades to questionable...may play now...but it may be a lat murray game. Still playing behind theilen

Dede westbrook- most targets last two weeks...playing against crappy houston...hurns out

R.Woods- coming back from injury but got an extra week of rest. Was posting big ppr numbers before and torched seattle last time they met.

Mike davis- top back in seattle... rams are horrible against the run... projected as a solid rb2/rb3. 

Edited by Patsfan321

Wow, tough choices. Give me Westbrook and Davis, but it's hard to sit Woods too. The only one I can say I wouldn't play is Diggs. Thanks for helping with mine. 

I'd go Westbrook for sure.  Then depending on how you feel about your chances in your matchup, Woods or Davis.  Davis if you think you're favored and want the higher floor.  Woods if you think you're an underdog and want the higher ceiling.

19 minutes ago, mzkp54 said:

I'd go Westbrook for sure.  Then depending on how you feel about your chances in your matchup, Woods or Davis.  Davis if you think you're favored and want the higher floor.  Woods if you think you're an underdog and want the higher ceiling.

Guess its davis...since hunt hooked me up with 40 last night! Choo chooo! But lost k allen 👎 haha.... thanks

One thing I've learned this morning is, you should probably play Mike Davis today

Also you already said on mine you're playing Westbrook, so I assume you made your mind up about that B)

Just putting this here in case anyone else wants to trade help

THANKS

I'm a huge Woods fan, but it's his first game back and now some of the other players have taken over his role. It's a risk but I would play Woods and Dede.