Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roid Rage

Ya so I'm hoping one of these mornings...

I will wake up, goto Rotoworld.com and see one of the headlines read that Bruce or Headley has been called up.

How do Jocketty and Towers live with themselves knowing they've fielded loser clubs with some loser players and have done nothing about it?

Until then, I will sit on both of these - I think in any 12-team+ h2h league where you have a fighting chance, you kind of have to.

I wake up, look at the boxscores in the hope that some of my players actually hit home runs or drove in some runs. One can dream...

I wake up, look at the boxscores in the hope that some of my players actually hit home runs or drove in some runs. One can dream...

haha

rough times...

my roster to start the season, i had:

pena at 1st (traded him off for carmona)

sheffield, andruw jones, hamilton as my OF.

i got my a** kicked week in and week out...

picked up mike jacobs, quentin, bradley...and finally got rollins off of the DL

and now, im doing the a** kicking

=D

I hate Petco and Dodger Stadium and AT&TPACBELLMABELLMICHELLEMABELLE Park. You can all have Headley.

I'm waiting for Bruce.

but if you were towers, and a guy in your fantasy league had headley, would you call him up?

the padres arent going to win anyway this year, but the fantasy league could be up for grabs...

I will wake up, goto Rotoworld.com and see one of the headlines read that Bruce or Headley has been called up.

How do Jocketty and Towers live with themselves knowing they've fielded loser clubs with some loser players and have done nothing about it?