L3onD

Mario Hezonja 2017-18 Season Outlook

Didn’t do great tonight 

people holding? Wondering his ROS outlook 

Still holding at least til the deadline cuz I heard they're really tryna move Fournier and I think even gordon

25 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Still holding at least til the deadline cuz I heard they're really tryna move Fournier and I think even gordon

Why do people keep saying they're going to move Gordon? He's only 22 and was having a breakout year until the calf issues derailed his momentum..

I don't really see any reason for them to move Gordon, he should be part of their rebuild process alongside Hezonja. Fournier and Vuc are the most obvious trade candidates. 

As was said earlier in this thread the magic declined a team option on him next year so I don't think they have any incentive to showcase him for another team to sign him in the off-season. He's in the same boat as Len. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get traded to a team like Boston. 

This run also coincides with taking AG's minutes. He hasn't been consistent with AG and hasn't gotten this allotment of minutes so I don't see it continuing without a trade, either to another team or having other guys on the team get dealt. 

2 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

Why do people keep saying they're going to move Gordon? He's only 22 and was having a breakout year until the calf issues derailed his momentum..

I don't really see any reason for them to move Gordon, he should be part of their rebuild process alongside Hezonja. Fournier and Vuc are the most obvious trade candidates. 

Exactly my thoughts as well, but there are rumors so thought I'd just add that in there. Who knows? Lotsa crazy things have been happening

People are speculating that everyone has a chance to be traded because the Orlando front office is an enigma that can't be deciphered and has proven this in years past.  I'm in the boat that AG probably won't get traded, but I wouldn't be surprised if was either.

• Like 1

Honestly couldn’t see AG being traded... but who knows with Orlando guess we’ll find out this week and hold mario.. fingers crossed 

6 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

They lost the Hezonja chance already. 

Yesterday there was an article(i think from Mannix) that said tgey are shopping Hezonja hard. I doubt there are takers though as whoever trades for him can only offer him a one year deal and that's basically a waste. 

27 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

They lost the Hezonja chance already. 

Yesterday there was an article(i think from Mannix) that said tgey are shopping Hezonja hard. I doubt there are takers though as whoever trades for him can only offer him a one year deal and that's basically a waste. 

No one is looking at from Hezonja's perspective though. Imagine you waited this long for your chance, and then you're shipped off to another team where you're not featured. The only realistic team for him to go to and be a star in the making is the Hawks (and they are trying to unload their own vets, and I doubt they give up a pick for Hezona). He needs a wide open situation where he'll be one of the key cogs.. so in his and the Magic's defense if they tell him outright we want you to be our guy and we'll move away the vets to make room for you, it makes a lot of sense for him to re-up with them given those circumstances.. 

The Magic are the best opportunity for him to succeed role wise.

1 minute ago, mmcc1029 said:

I'll be so sad if he's sent back to the bench 

No way he starts over Gordon and they didn't even pick up his option so they have no use to play him once Gordo is back. Yea it sucks but the organisation never gave Mario a fair shake. 

7 minutes ago, chud12 said:

No way he starts over Gordon and they didn't even pick up his option so they have no use to play him once Gordo is back. Yea it sucks but the organisation never gave Mario a fair shake. 

I know like you said it just sucks, just hoping they carve out a few extra mins for him. 

2 minutes ago, skyjogger13 said:

wowwowwow AG take yo sweet time!!

Jizzin in my pants

Edited by Donqueefa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donqueefa said:

Jizzin in my pants

curious what the edit was :lol:

2nd round value over the past 2 weeks, I'm doing backflips that I have him in dynasty.

Random aside, but this just goes to further show how woeful an organisation Orlando is. Oladipo is a legitimate superstar now, Payton is currently in the midst of dominating the Warriors and they gave their 5th overall pick no chance at development, declined his reasonably priced option only to watch him break out when finally given an opportunity. They're literally the Sacramento of the East.

i am not fully aware of how offers work, but why didn’t magic extend qualifying offer to make him rfa instead of ufa? they don’t really lose anything right?