duke of queens

New York Mets 2018 Outlook

12 hours ago, BlueJaysIn2030 said:

Syndergaard can't stay healthy. Wheeler? Lol

Ok, I am still waiting for you to point out a better and more reliable 1-2-3 in the NL.  

Wheeler is a 6th overall draft pick and the pick didn't even come within the Mets org. that you love to put down so dearly.  It came from the SF giants, who should know a thing or two.   Wheeler throws in the high 90's with an above avg curveball.  He's not as bad as you think.

Edited by KingJoffrey

31 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I agree with you, but it's their "business" to run how they see fit, no?

No.  MLB does have the right to intervene "for the integrity of the game" or however it is worded though I don't know what areas they can get involved in.  I know they can block sales of teams to bidders they don't want owning a team and block teams from moving.  I just don't know if they have any way to block plain old stupidity though.

9 hours ago, KingJoffrey said:

Ok, I am still waiting for you to point out a better and more reliable 1-2-3 in the NL.  

Wheeler is a 6th overall draft pick and the pick didn't even come within the Mets org. that you love to put down so dearly.  It came from the SF giants, who should know a thing or two.   Wheeler throws in the high 90's with an above avg curveball.  He's not as bad as you think.

Dodgers by a mile. 

You keep predicting this on health. I mean, the Nats could have the bed lineup if Stras is healthy. Etc. 

Right now LAD has the best sp in the NL imo. Wood, Stripling, Buehler, Kershaw, Maeda. 

If you wanna get freaky, there a lot of teams who have pitchers with way better peripherals. But RL the Dodgers are the best.