Sign in to follow this  
PigSnout

EFL - Football Roleplaying League

Hey everyone, I'm a lurker here but I made an account since I wanted to tell you about a league I'm in that I think will appeal to a lot of people here. It's called the Elite Football League (EFL) and you get to make your own football player (you can control both an offensive player and a defensive player with an additional third college player if both of your other players are in the pro league.) Your player will start out in college and you'll get to play out a college career and then eventually declare for the draft and get drafted by a pro team. You can upgrade your player by doing a weekly task (your choice between an article, a graphic, or a podcast) and by posting in the game threads that get posted for each game. There is also yearly fantasy football using the league's players that will get you more points to upgrade your player and is a lot of fun for fantasy fans. It's a ton of fun for any football fan and I'd love to see more people find out about it and get to experience it. Even people who are not football fans can have a lot of fun getting to be part of a team and meet some new people and pick up some football knowledge while doing so. If you are interested check it out here at efl.network. If you are interested in joining, check out the Player Creation Guide and the Rulebook and don't hesitate to ask for help as there are a lot of helpful people on the site eager to help new members. We're in the off-season right now, so it's a great opportunity to join and try it out. And for those wondering, it is completely free with no payments necessary. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to hopefully getting to team up with some of you.

Edited by PigSnout