Sign in to follow this  
hard1

Kapri Bibbs 2017 Season Outlook

Who's behind Bibbs on the depth chart? Cause, you know...it could be that guy that nobody knows who breaks out today.

4 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Who's behind Bibbs on the depth chart? Cause, you know...it could be that guy that nobody knows who breaks out today.

Ogunbawe and Hillard, both just activated the past couple days. 

Bibbs will see 20+,  barring a cataclysmic booboo. 

5 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Mean

Horrific matchup though, as Denver has destroyed rb's this season, and this is a 5th stringer. A true gamble, but ya if you are desperate...

Edited by MrPositive

39 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Horrific matchup though, as Denver has destroyed rb's this season, and this is a 5th stringer. A true gamble, but ya if you are desperate...

Agree. Pure PPR for me. I can see a 17/40 rushing with 4/30 receiving line. Good chance he gets a TD via screen dump off.

If Perine sits its easy to see Bibbs give a McCaffrey type of game. LIke when McCaffrey would have those 30 rush yards and 8-9 catches for 30 yards or something. PPR flex worthy but wouldn't touch Bibbs in standard. 

54 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

username doesn't check out

and while their D has been stifling to RBs on the whole, they are bound to be gassed today, as their offense looks very bleak, and will prolly have that D on the field often. 

road game, nothing to play for ... eh, this is not exactly the same parameters/defense as it was in week 2 vs Zeke. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

LeShun Daniels got injured in practice this week and is out for the year. Bibbs was on Denver last year and sometimes that helps fuel players. If Perine is out I'm all in. Any news on Perine?

Just now, italyjg21 said:

LeShun Daniels got injured in practice this week and is out for the year. Bibbs was on Denver last year and sometimes that helps fuel players. If Perine is out I'm all in. Any news on Perine?

Game time decision.  

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

username doesn't check out

and while their D has been stifling to RBs on the whole, they are bound to be gassed today, as their offense looks very bleak, and will prolly have that D on the field often. 

road game, nothing to play for ... eh, this is not exactly the same parameters/defense as it was in week 2 vs Zeke. 

I'm just going from experience. The Denver D wrecked 2 weeks for me with running backs. But I can understand what you are saying...

Matthew Berry saying he wants no part of the Redskins run game today.  You know what that means...fire this cat up!

Just kidding.  Not touching this guy with Perine active.  But I totally would have put him in if he was not...

Edited by CooL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I still think he will be a solid PPR play. Perine should be more limited than usual, WSH will struggle on the ground, receivers should be well covered by DEN CBs, leaving a lot of work in the flats and screen game for Bibbs. Cousins loves throwing to his backs as well.

Edited by Dirtywater97

Perine active AND Hilliard has not been activated.

Kapri Son of a...

• Like 1

For you guys with a week 17 championship. Perine added a Achilles injury to the list of ailments he has in week 16 against the Broncos, he ended up staying in, but may be something to monitor going forward. Plus, plus matchup for a RB on deck against NYG.

lets hope Bibbs get to nod and perine gets the day off!......week 17 finals for me!