Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Joshua

Post Your Tough Calls for Championship

What tough calls did you have to make for the championship this week? Oh yeah....then you have to come back and tell whether they won you or lost you the title! 

-Mine were Drake over Dion Lewis & Flacco over Cousins, Good Luck!

Rivers or Brees

I picked Brees

Delanie Walker or Greg Olsen

I picked Olsen

Keenan Allen, AJ Green, Robert Woods, Golden Tate, Devin Funchess

I picked Allen, Green & Woods

• Like 1

I've got Gordon, Zeke, drake, and mixon for 2 RB spots and flex. Seems like an easy call to sit Mixon but maybe I just need others to confirm.

6 minutes ago, TheGoober said:

I've got Gordon, Zeke, drake, and mixon for 2 RB spots and flex. Seems like an easy call to sit Mixon but maybe I just need others to confirm.

Correct

Deciding who to play at the two WR spots and flex spots amongst : Larry Fitz, Robert Woods, Crabtree, Josh Gordon, Greg Olsen, Marquise Goodwin. Also have to choose between Baltimore and Jags D.

I'm rolling with Fitz, Woods, Olsen, and Baltimore.

We shall see.

AJ Green vs Detroit, Josh Gordon at Chicago, or Mike Wallace vs Indy. I'm already committed to starting Fitzgerald and Evans at my other 2 WR spots.

I have Green in my lineup but I've been torturing myself over it all week. I really feel Wallace is going to have a huge day today but with a 1.5k difference between 1st and 2nd place it could be a really costly decision.

1 hour ago, TheGoober said:

Yes, it's the right call.

2 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Gordon or Green - I have not decided 

I have both as well but also Agholor. I just can't trust Kizer so ruled out Gordon as WR2 or Flex and Green should be better this week so having a hard time benching him back to back weeks 

With that said for Flex I am debating between Collins or Agholor 

On 12/23/2017 at 9:49 AM, Mr.Joshua said:

What tough calls did you have to make for the championship this week? Oh yeah....then you have to come back and tell whether they won you or lost you the title! 

-Mine were Drake over Dion Lewis & Flacco over Cousins, Good Luck!

I survived the Flacco over Cousins call which cost me about 5 points, still won.

Drake over Lewis cost me 26 points though, will find out tonight.............

11 hours ago, Mr.Joshua said:

I survived the Flacco over Cousins call which cost me about 5 points, still won.

Drake over Lewis cost me 26 points though, will find out tonight.............

Pitt vs Houston was brutal. Entered up by 33+ with JuJu vs. his Ben & M.Bryant. First couple of drives were all him, and lead shrunk from 33 to 1 in the 1st quarter. Just got lucky with game flow and then the JuJu score iced it. Two season long redrafts and two titles. Thx Rotoworld & all of you posters. See you next year.

34 minutes ago, Mr.Joshua said:

Pitt vs Houston was brutal. Entered up by 33+ with JuJu vs. his Ben & M.Bryant. First couple of drives were all him, and lead shrunk from 33 to 1 in the 1st quarter. Just got lucky with game flow and then the JuJu score iced it. Two season long redrafts and two titles. Thx Rotoworld & all of you posters. See you next year.

Congratulations! 

Had to decide between Goff, Foles, or Keenum & whether to go with D Lewis or pick up JuJu for my 2nd flex. Went with Goff & Lewis, & it paid off with a win. Thanks everyone for your help this year! Good luck to those still in contention!!

Dion Lewis or Jordan Howard

Josh Gordon or Michael Thomas( Scared he would be a decoy)

Washington or the Lions D

Early one I thought it was over since I was facing the Gurley owner and Lewis hadn't done much. Dion Lewis and Washington's DEF saved the day. Michael Thomas scored more points than Gordon did.

Brees or Garoppolo

2 WRs of: Gordon, Crabtree, Sterling, Cole

Greg the leg replacement: Bailey, Gano, or Lambo

Picked Brees, Gordon, Sterling, and Lambo. Lost by 23.

Had I gone with Garoppolo, Cole over Gordon, and Bailey over Lambo, I would've won.