Sign in to follow this  
BCMarch10

Which 2 should I keep?

My league keeps 14 players and I have 12 locked in stone keepers.

So, I only have room to keep 2 of these pitchers - which would you keep?

Sean Newcomb

Jameson Taillon

Reynaldo Lopez

Josh Hader

Aaron Sanchez

I'd go Sanchez for sure. Obviously an off year with the blisters, but the potential is there to make him an easy pickup at #13 or #14. I also like Taillon as the other keeper.

Perfect! That’s what I was thinking of doing. Keeping Sanchez and Taillon since they both had good 2016 years and both should bounce back from injury and health issues. At least that’s what I’m hoping will happen since they’re both very talented. Thanks to both of you for confirming. Based on all the great replies throughout this entire forum I think I’ll be asking many more questions in the future. Thanks again.

Sanchez and Tailon for me as well.  Hader has a nice year in set up role, but that doesnt generally hold a ton of fantasy value.  

Taillon and Hader for me.  

Hader for his higher ceiling and truthfully, besides and handful of them, I try to shy away from AL East pitchers. 

I’m going to watch Hader a lot during spring training. I hear he has a chance to be in the starting rotation which would make him more valuable. Our league does value both saves and holds so he has good value either way. I think I may be able to more easily re-draft Hader than Taillon or Sanchez...