Mr.Met47

New Dynasty League (Triple Crown)

Hi everyone I am starting a new dynasty baseball league. Here is some information about the league. 

Teams: 24 

Scoring: H2H Category R, HR, RBI, BA, SB, OPS, K     QS, ERA, WHIP, K, K/BB, S+HLDS, Runs Allowed, 

Matchups: Weekly H2H matchups 2 opponents per week

Entry Fee: $40 payable to Fantrax Treasurer

Playoffs: 12 teams make the playoffs with seeds 1-4 getting a bye. Only the 8 teams remaining after week one receive a playoff payout. 

Payouts: Only the 8 teams remaining after week one receive a playoff payout. Payout schedule will be voted on. 

Initial Rosters: We will have a draft where you will inherit the players real life salary

Salary Cap: $120m Hard cap

Roster Size: 30 players for MLB with a 3 man DL Minor League roster size is 30

League will be played on Fantrax Treasurer. I am taking the first 24 that sign up and pay. 

Let me know if you have any questions or if you want in. I will add you to fantrax upon you requesting to be added to the league. Your spot will be secure upon paying the $40

Money is held on Fantrax Treasurer. Just like league safe except its Fantrax. Which is where we are scoring the league. 

Invite has been sent

Cool. I entered and am standing by. Once a few more teams enter I'll pay the dues. This is going to be the deepest league I've ever been in, so I'm excited. -SG

4 minutes ago, trimpalex said:

Trimpalex@yahoo.com

Shoot me an invite. Is there a website for the league? 

Invite has been sent

5 minutes ago, Mr.Met47 said:

Invite has been sent

I’m in. Will pay soon. Do we have a website/forum to keep track of everything (draft, free agency, salaries etc)

4 minutes ago, SeanyDooWop said:

How will draft order be selected? Random or can you buy position with future keeps & payroll?

Draft Order will be randomly done using FFtoolbox.com 

You input everyone's email and team into FFtoolbox and they will email the whole league a totally random draft order. 

1 minute ago, trimpalex said:

I’m in. Will pay soon. Do we have a website/forum to keep track of everything (draft, free agency, salaries etc)

Draft and Free Agency will be done at Dynastysportshq.com

Salaries will be kept on a Google Doc where the whole league has easy access using both web browser and Google sheets app for smart phones

1 minute ago, OSURules said:

Send invite please

What is your email so I can send one?

Edited by Mr.Met47