Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 12

The week 12 Waiver Wire Touts thread, is for naming Waiver Wire pickups for the week and beyond. General player discussion belongs in player threads.

Add/Drop questions, How do you rank these guys, Who should I pickup?, etc...

Those type of questions need to be posted in the Assistant Coach Forum.

Cool Stories, belong in the 2017-2018 Cool Story Bro

Marquese Chriss could be worth picking up as a speculative add.

Dewayne Dedmon is worth stashing if still on WW. Aiming to be back between Sunday 7th-Wednesday 11th.

Jerian Grant is a speculative add with Kris Dunn have tendinitis not sure if he could miss time or if he absolutely fine.

Very speculative but Plumlee just doesn't look right on the court since his finger injury so watch that space, could bump Trey Lyles value.

Avery Bradley coming back this week hopefully. Likely dropped in a lot of leagues and should be more productive after getting himself right and RJax going down and Stanley Johnson's status still in limbo.

Cory Joseph and Lance Stephenson worth a stream if dipo misses more time

Frank Nkilitina could be working himself into winning the main PG role.

KCP in lockdown for 2 games/Lonzo in lockdown so expect Josh Hart + Jordan Clarkson to get a good bump

Julius Randle may have won a starting role? Watch that space, less hyped than Chriss but think he could be better if given a good run

Jamal Crawford and Nemanja Bjelica pending outcome of Andrew Wiggins ankle injury (which is probably fine)

Jerami Grant  with PG and Roberson both out today.

George Hill worth a look as he is getting most minutes for Kings over last 7 days. If he gets out of shooting slump could have a few good lines.

2 hours ago, freddo said:

Dewayne Dedmon is worth stashing if still on WW. Aiming to be back between Sunday 7th-Wednesday 11th.

Jerian Grant is a speculative add with Kris Dunn have tendinitis not sure if he could miss time or if he absolutely fine.

Very speculative but Plumlee just doesn't look right on the court since his finger injury so watch that space, could bump Trey Lyles value.

Avery Bradley coming back this week hopefully. Likely dropped in a lot of leagues and should be more productive after getting himself right and RJax going down and Stanley Johnson's status still in limbo.

KCP in lockdown for 2 games/Lonzo in lockdown so expect Josh Hart + Jordan Clarkson to get a good bump

Julius Randle may have won a starting role? Watch that space, less hyped than Chriss but think he could be better if given a good run

Jamal Crawford and Nemanja Bjelica pending outcome of Andrew Wiggins ankle injury (which is probably fine)

George Hill worth a look as he is getting most minutes for Kings over last 7 days. If he gets out of shooting slump could have a few good lines.

Good job man!

Especially Frank N, Chriss and Randle would be some nice adds for ROS value. Don't think Avery Bradley have been dropped in competitive leagues, but if he's on the wire go grab him 

7 hours ago, theantishere said:

Echoing above. It might be time to scoop Chriss ip 

gerald green if harden miss some games

7 hours ago, kane said:

gerald green if harden miss some games

Not really for my leagues. Mine are weekly lineups that lock in roughly 4 hours. Rockets don't play till Wednesday. So its too much of an unknown right now

1 hour ago, nbachamp said:

Martin, Allen and green

there's like 17 greens in the league

Gerald Green. Pay attention.

I take a flyer for Gerald Green with Harden out at least 2 weeks..

(3’s/Stl/ around 13 Pts/ 3-4 Reb

7 hours ago, jehob said:

there's like 17 greens in the league

Of course draymond green... who else????! Or do you want me also to add it for you?

Edited by nbachamp

I'm in a deep 16 team league and just took a flyer on Wayne Seldon. I signed Terrance Jones hoping he gets a call up from the G league where he's tearing it up right now. I picked up Ivica Zubac's for the same reason as well. I'm hoping they have some value down the stretch or some trade possibilities if a team wants to go young.

On 12/31/2017 at 7:59 AM, freddo said:

All these prospects depends on the depth of the league. Saying that, a lot of these players listed have poor FG%. That'll kill you. Maybe not G. Hill, but the rotation in SAC is ones guess from game to game. Born Ready is a speculative add, but again, his poor FG%. Frank the Tank, maybeeeee, looking at a starting gig, puts in def. stats and dimes, so we'll see. Again, looking at bad FG%. Has good range though, unlike a highly anticipated draft picks PG's over the last 5 years that are either out the league or on their way out. Out of all these players listed, think my man M. Chriss is definitely worth the pick-up in all league formats. Think he's dialed in now (we shall see). He was on the waiver wire everywhere (operative word being was), but I had to pick him everywhere I could. He is a stat stuffer as most of you know. Thinking he may have shed some weight and got in shape, but he's coming on here lately.

Nice Skal line.  I know there's a Skal thread around here somewhere.  Page 20? 18?

Edited by Bugs bunny