azeri98

Payout allocation

Not sure where to post this, One league i'm in finished last week on xmas day, I finished 2nd and am owed $100, i have emailed the commish twice when allocation will take place, no response, the money is herd by  leaguesafe, i have a feeling i'm going to get screwed here, what should i do? What recourse do i have?

1 minute ago, azeri98 said:

Not sure where to post this, One league i'm in finished last week on xmas day, I finished 2nd and am owed $100, i have emailed the commish twice when allocation will take place, no response, the money is herd by  leaguesafe, i have a feeling i'm going to get screwed here, what should i do? What recourse do i have?

Be patient, it's takes a few days, allocations must be voted on.

1 minute ago, Topgun said:

Be patient, it's takes a few days, allocations must be voted on.

I know i haven't even gotten an email to vote

I'm not familiar with leagues like this per se, but it's worth considering that the league commish could be away (as lots of people are traveling around Christmas through New Years). 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

I know i haven't even gotten an email to vote

It's the holidays, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

• Like 1

Relax. I’m commish of 2 leagues. People aren’t getting paid for weeks. Takes time sometimes to get everyone to pay up

19 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Relax. I’m commish of 2 leagues. People aren’t getting paid for weeks. Takes time sometimes to get everyone to pay up

LOL, people havent paid for 2017 fantasy football and won't for weeks at least into 2018. Sounds good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azeri98 said:

He should have put it up to a vote by now.  I run my leagues by commish allocation on leaguesafe. (everyone knows me, or has a friend who knows me).  I pay out the day after the fantasy season ends (unless I think a stat correction that could effect things is in play).

If it's on league safe, there's really no excuse to put it to a vote or allocate right away.

If you haven't heard anything from the commish, I'd recommend starting a ticket

https://leaguesafe.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If all the money is on league safe and it's by league allocation, I wouldn't worry too much... but, it might be a pain to get. Unfortunately. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brockpapersizer said:

He should have put it up to a vote by now.  I run my leagues by commish allocation on leaguesafe. (everyone knows me, or has a friend who knows me).  I pay out the day after the fantasy season ends (unless I think a stat correction that could effect things is in play).

If it's on league safe, there's really no excuse to put it to a vote or allocate right away.

If you haven't heard anything from the commish, I'd recommend starting a ticket

https://leaguesafe.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If all the money is on league safe and it's by league allocation, I wouldn't worry too much... but, it might be a pain to get. Unfortunately. 

Thanks  i appreciate the help

• Like 1

Yeah if you can't get it from Commish, you'll have to contact the administration to cancel the league upright and everyone gets a refund or something. But it usually takes a week after the league ends for it to be verified.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 11:06 AM, phisouza33 said:

You're not very good then. Funds should be collected BEFORE drafts. Good luck chasing people down for money after the season is done.

• Like 7

Poor form by commish if all funds are not collected by the first game of 2017.

• Like 4

On 12/31/2017 at 11:06 AM, phisouza33 said:

If you aren't collecting dues at draft, you are doing it wrong.

• Like 6

Still no word from the commish, i contacted leaguesafe as to my options. There are 2, wait 30 days try to name someone else in the league commish need 51% approval in 48 hours if not wait 60 days and the league gets refunded, i offered to send them screen shoots to prove what i am owed they don't deal with those issues, this sucks, I found the league on league finder on this website, if i see his username next year offering leagues i will warn people not to join.

• Like 1

I got stiffed for about six bills a decade or so ago by a scumbag who used to post quite regularly on this site and was fairly reputable (or so I thought).   I feel your pain brother, but if nothing else at least you learned a valuable lesson moving forward.   Log into the site over summer and you'll find a few trust worthy guys with open spots who people vouch for

• Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 8:06 AM, phisouza33 said:

You're a lazy commish then, no other way of sugarcoating that.  You gotta rule with an iron fist when it comes to payments.  If you're relying on people to pay up after going 3-11 on the season, good luck with that.  

1 hour ago, azeri98 said:

Still no word from the commish, i contacted leaguesafe as to my options. There are 2, wait 30 days try to name someone else in the league commish need 51% approval in 48 hours if not wait 60 days and the league gets refunded, i offered to send them screen shoots to prove what i am owed they don't deal with those issues, this sucks, I found the league on league finder on this website, if i see his username next year offering leagues i will warn people not to join.

Screw that if it’s legit the user should be outed for this s--- and banned from the site 

• Like 1

I've had the same commish for 12 years in my leagues.  He pays out once all the players pay in.  We have cash fees for transactions so we don't even know what the payouts will be until the season is over.  Smaller ten team league where people know each other IRL which is why we may not have these issues.  Hope you get your money, I'd try being polite to the guy and ask him if he could get it to you by the end of January.  

22 hours ago, azeri98 said:

Dude you got screwed over big time. As someone stated in a reply, the guy needs to be outed if you don't get paid. Lesson learned for sure.

• Like 1

What’s the name of the commissioner? I’m going through the same thing. Found a league on here that I won. Commissioner name is 

Justin Raines

will not answer or allocate payments. 

On 12/31/2017 at 7:27 AM, Corleone said:

I'm not familiar with leagues like this per se, but it's worth considering that the league commish could be away (as lots of people are traveling around Christmas through New Years). 

We dont do league safe, I just pay out from PayPal and I paid the guaranteed stuff the week before the holidays, the two teams in the ship and 3rd place games go their guaranteed money then I told them I would finish the rest off when I got back to work on the 8th...whatever is going on, a little communication should be expected

Well ironically, wake up this more morning and have an email from leaguesafe to vote for payouts. So my commissioner came through. People just need to vote now. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, parrothead said:

We dont do league safe, I just pay out from PayPal and I paid the guaranteed stuff the week before the holidays, the two teams in the ship and 3rd place games go their guaranteed money then I told them I would finish the rest off when I got back to work on the 8th...whatever is going on, a little communication should be expected

Totally agree, as a lot of time has passed from NYE to now, and the commish is either a lax commish (at best) or a dishonest cheat (at worst).