Sign in to follow this  
nonstopfan

Week 17 Mega Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

1.8 ypc...solid...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a beautiful throw by Andy Dalton split it right in that tight window

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens found a way to give away their season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol Bills mafia is going to explode. Grats to Bills fans. Ravens let one slip away in the last game of season like Fitz+Jets did a couple years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Shady going to play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems the Bills had it wrong all these years.

 

After 17 seasons of trying to make the playoffs, they finally gave up, tried to tank, and ended up in the postseason. 🤔

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BAL, SEA, SD = teams that just can't bring themselves to be consistent no matter what's at stake. 

 

The way SEA has played all year they did the league a favor by not making it. Could barely stand to watch them play. One of the dumbest teams in the league - most penalized. Their stupidity was on display throughout today's game. That includes never replacing the Blair Walsh Project, even after he helped them lose in the playoffs last year and at least 3 (updated) games this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

BAL, SEA, SD = teams that just can't bring themselves to be consistent no matter what's at stake. 

 

The way SEA has played all year they did the league a favor by not making it. Could barely stand to watch them play. One of the dumbest teams in the league - most penalized. Their stupidity was on display throughout today's game. That includes never replacing the Blair Walsh Project, even after he helped them lose in the playoffs last year and at least 3 (updated) games this year.

 

SD lost a bunch of close games early in the season due to their bone-headed decision and trying out an unproven rookie kicker. They would have been fine if they stuck with their veteran. That really put them in a hole early in the season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, devaster said:

 

SD lost a bunch of close games early in the season due to their bone-headed decision and trying out an unproven rookie kicker. They would have been fine if they stuck with their veteran. That really put them in a hole early in the season.

 

This has happened so many times with SD - where they pull their Jeckyll/Hyde act early/late season. It's how SD rolls - bit them this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Kamara is truly a joy to watch

 

Runs like a cat or something. The balance, acceleration, temperament and field awareness is pretty to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

 

Runs like a cat or something. The balance, acceleration, temperament and field awareness is pretty to watch. 

he and josh dobbs really propped butch jones up last year.

 

the scary part is that he was underutilized.  almost criminally.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BMcP said:

Not watching - can anyone tell me whether Henry has hit a hundo rushing yet?

 

In the time it took you to type that, you could have just looked it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

In the time it took you to type that, you could have just looked it up.

 

It was meant as a bit of a joke, my friend.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BMcP said:

 

It was meant as a bit of a joke, my friend.

 

Yup. I'm  a**hole.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints lost. 

 

The most likely road is now: 

Home vs Panthers 

Away vs Eagles 

 

As opposed to 

Home vs Falcons 

Away vs Vikings 

 

Crazy how losing gave them a much more favorable matchup. Anything can happen. 

 

Also, I think the Panthers, Falcons, and Saints would all be favored against the #1 seed. 

 

Lastly, it was real nice not having to worry about fantasy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Ugh ... free fun league then week 17 is ok...but no way would I ever play if there was ca$h involved

You’re changing it up ...

you always come across as a guru (know-it-all) .... I like you as the comedian ...it suits you better

Guru?...well, though I never hesitate to pull the curtain on false claims, I do not believe I ever say my opinions are any better than another's.   

But I agree, this forum would benefit from a higher comedian ratio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, just woke up.

 

Last night, there were fireworks everywhere, random groups of people in the streets breaking out in chants, screaming, crying, hugging strangers, everything. On the radio, callers are crying and expressing how grateful and happy they are. Outside of New Era Field, a statue is being erected of the new President of Buffalo: Andy "Red Rifle" Dalton.

 

I am 26 years old and have never experienced what this is like. Last time we made the playoffs, I was in 3rd grade. The drought lasted with me through 2 college drop outs, 2 dogs, a close pregnancy call, 2 cars, like 20 fantasy football league wins, literally everything. This feels amazing even though I know we don't have a legitimate shot. I think we have a very real shot against Jacksonville, however. I'd love nothing more than to stick it to that clown Marrone.

 

What a feeling in the city right now. Literally because we did what the Patriots sleepwalk to every year. Buffalo.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.