Jets486

High-End Owners Wanted for Most In-Depth 30-Team League I've Seen (Starting New)

4 LEFT!

We are down to the last four spots, and we are actually talking to one potential owner who wants to split a team. With most of the remaining options being on the more expensive scale, keep in mind a possible partnership if you are interested. 

Alright, weekend is over, Super Bowl is over, and there is nothing ahead of us besides baseball!

Offseason begins in ONE week for those of us who joined (arbitration, qualifying offers, Rule 5, etc.) and we only have four teams left! Again, they are on the more expensive side but the top-three highest-priced teams are already gone and if you want to split one of these, let me know.

Email me at Jets486@aol.com for more information.

Bump. Still looking to sell these last few teams and they are now a lot less expensive since we are grouping people together and splitting teams.

AND THEN THERE WAS 1!!!!

Only ONE team left to sell and the league can begin! Contact me at Jets486@aol.com for more details.

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that the league is now FULL!!!

A huge thanks to everyone who reached out and those who joined to make this league a reality.