Sign in to follow this  
stickman9

Looking for league

Looking for a league need ROTO $(25 to 100) keeper with contracts & Auction draft & minor league system 10+ deeper the better
gglkk@comcast.net 

Sent you an email also but you need to be more specific on "what type of league" you are looking for...

Happy New Year Everyone

Time to prepare for fantasy baseball. I run seven leagues, each different from the other, each one that should satisfy your tastes. All atr free, and I usually fill up quickly. Four are h2h two are roto, and a new league is offense only roto. Each league has several openings at this time. If you see one you like, send me an email so I can lock your spot. You may join as many leagues as you like, and feel free to tell your friends. Invites to officially get your team will open the very day Yahoo allows the teams to get going. Below are the names of the leagues. If responding, please tell me which league you wish to join. Most of the leagues have keepers and have run for at least four years..

HERE WE BEGIN WITH ROCKY MOUNTAIN LG

Five spots left in the Rocky Mountain NL only league. the H2H league will have 8 teams, a point system, with the scoring more reasonable..Six teams will make the playoffs. You will be working with a 27 man roster and 5 dl spots. The scoring categories will be RN, SN, DB, TR HR, RBI, BB, K NSB AST, IP, W, L, CG, HRAL, K, BB, QS, NH, NS.  You get four keepers this year.

JUST A BIT OUTSIDE

This league you draft three teams and those players are yours and only yours in 2018. however, you and trade with anyone and I am increasing the weekly moves to ten. There are NO Keepers because you drafted teams and two DL slots. Eight teams make the playoffs, as I see how a mistake I made in hitting 8 instead of six produced great late season races. We had  a fifth seed in finals against the and outstanding two seed, and a 7th seed nearly upsetting  the second seed in the quarterfinals. The scoring line lines up  this way: RNS, HIS, HR, RBI, XBH, BB, K, NSB, AVR, ER, AST, WN, LS, K/BB, K/IP, IP, CG, ERA, WHIP, GDP, NH. NS.

.......................................................................................

HAVE RUNS WILL TRAVEL

Have Runs Will Travel h2h league has six of the 12 team managers. s. Six spots are are open  to compete for runs in the following categories: RNS, HTS, HR, RBI, XBH, NSB, K BB, OPSB, GS, ER, IP, W, L, K/BB, ERA, CG, NH, NS, WHIP, QS, HRAL. YOU GET FIVE KEEPERS AFTER THE 2018 SEASON. THERE ALSO WILL BE 5 DL SLOTS AND ONE NA AS PART OF YOUR DRAFT. I AM STILL AT TRIMMING OFF TWO MORE INNINGS. THIS LEAGUES HAS BEEN MOST COMPETiTIVE EVERY SEASON.

....................................................................................

LEAVE IT TO SEAVER

It is a simply a 10-team roto league beginning its seventh season. Thus there are seven spots left. The scoring innings run like this: S, DB, TR, HR, RBI, RS, GS, NSB, ER, OFA, K, BB, IP,W, L,K, BB, HL, SV, CG. THE ROSTERS WILL BE SET AT 28 WITH FIVE DL SPOTS. FIVE KEEPERS WILL BE THE NUMBER NEXT YEAR, FOUR FOR THIS SEASON.

MARIO MENDOZA LEAGUE

The most unusual of our H2H leagues. The league will have 10 teams will score runs via some customary fantasy stats and some odd ones. They are: 1B, XBH, RS, RBI, NSB,SF, GDP, ASST, GS, GDP. IP, CG, HRA, K, BB, NSVH, GDP, K/9 INN, WHIP. IT will TAKE SOME GREAT DRAFTING AND LINE UP SKILLS TO WIN THIS LEAGUE. THERE WILL Be Five  KEEPERS AFTER THE SEASON AND 4 DL SLOTS.

.......................................................................................

PITCH COUNTS ARE FOR CHUMPS

Pitch Count 12 team roto league which will be run regularly instead of by points. I am making some changes in scoring to improve the league. Scoring: R, H,HR, RBI, TB, NSB, K, BB, GS, OBP, ER, IP, W, L, CG, ERA, K, BB, QS, NS, NH. THERE WILL BE FIVE KEEPERS AFTER NEXT SEASON INSTEAD OF FOUR, AS WELL AS A 5 PERSON DL ..............................................................................

TROUT FISHING WITH OPIE IN MAYBERRY

THIS IS THE NEWEST LEAGUE, A H2H HITTERS ONLY LEAGUE. NO PITCHING STATS. EACH TEAM WILL DRAFT 24 PLAYERS AND HAVE 15 STARTERS. YOU WILL HAVE A 5 MAN DL AND HAVE 8 KEEPERS. SCORING WILL BE S, DB, TR, HR, RS, RBI, K, BB, NSB, GS, AVR, OBSP. A NEW LEAGUE MEANS ANYONE CAN JOIN.

You can join as many leagues as you want. YOU MAY ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS IF THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PLAYING THE SEASON. IF SO, TELL HIM OR HER TO EMAIL ME AT titansrst@yahoo.com.