SinCity

2018 Top WRs

I know it's way early but wanted to get a head start here. Besides the obvious wrs A. Brown and D. Hopkins what other WRs do you see making a big impact for next season including rookies coming in?

Edited by SinCity

Beckam should have a huge comeback. If healthy he's a top WR for sure. Julio Jones. Tyreek Hill, AJ Green, Theilen, Jordy Nelson if Rogers is healthy,

Goodwin in SF could be a sleeper with a huge upside.

I agree with SC's mostly. Nelson I'm a little worried about. Will have to see. Goodwin though, I LOVE his upside with JG @ QB. As for rookies, I've not done enough research yet to pick there. 

I'm into Dede Westbrook, not as a top WR, but relative to where he is likely to get drafted.

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

I'm into Dede Westbrook, not as a top WR, but relative to where he is likely to get drafted.

Westbrook is a good one. He's gonna be special. 

11 minutes ago, South Carolina said:

Westbrook is a good one. He's gonna be special. 

Wish he had a better QB.

11 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Wish he had a better QB.

Agree. Imagine if he had a real QB? He'd be unreal. 

Julio I think will slide a bit but is due for positive td regression.  He got a ton of red zone looks, just didn't convert.  Doesn't feel like it but he was second in yardage behind only AB.  He could have a monster year.

Edited by ccimore

I like Will Fuller with Watson back.  He's a guy I'll be targeting as a value pick, and could vastly outperform his adp given his big play and td ability.  

No idea where he'll be for sure, i assume MIA, I was impressed by Landry this year. It's like when Hopkins tore it up with poor qb play. The situation can only get better there, presumably so will he. 

Random thoughts, 

Josh Gordon, if he stays clean (big if), could be dynamic with Todd Haley there, even with a rookie qb (especially if it's Allen)

Juju built some momentum and seems poised to take off in Pittsburgh. 58 catches/917yds/7tds

Devante Adams :) With Rodgers I think he is going to be the #1. He put up great numbers even when he was the #2. He just got paid to be the #1 as well.

On 1/23/2018 at 9:27 PM, thebrowns said:

Random thoughts, 

Josh Gordon, if he stays clean (big if), could be dynamic with Todd Haley there, even with a rookie qb (especially if it's Allen)

Juju built some momentum and seems poised to take off in Pittsburgh. 58 catches/917yds/7tds

I'm in the same camp. That offense is going to flourish once Todd Haley is promoted to interim head coach halfway through the season. Hue Jackson is a ******** cancer.