• Announcements

    • Patrick Bateman

      Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

      Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Fuzzy_Slippers

Carlos Carrasco 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

I am glad to hear its only a bruise but haven't seen any updates on potential return.  Are there any estimates on how long he will be on the DL for?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gameday bump.  What do we have on him for tonight?

Edited by borindia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why didn't he come back out for the 6th?  Lopsided score?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, borindia said:

Why didn't he come back out for the 6th?  Lopsided score?

Lol lopsided is an understatement 

 

you dont want a “boobie miles” incident when you’re up by two touchdowns + in baseball

Edited by afgolfman666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew this start would be garbage once the Injuns lead grew to, say, 11-0. 

 

All Carrasco owners got robbed today - that game was a joke. There was no reason to rest him because he's had plenty + he was not going to start until after the ASB anyway. There was simply no reason for him to get extra rest however 17-0 or some such shiite happened.

 

Reality screwed fantasy today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

I knew this start would be garbage once the Injuns lead grew to, say, 11-0. 

 

All Carrasco owners got robbed today - that game was a joke. There was no reason to rest him because he's had plenty + he was not going to start until after the ASB anyway. There was simply no reason for him to get extra rest however 17-0 or some such shiite happened.

 

Reality screwed fantasy today.

 

How did I get robbed as a Carrasco owner? Good ERA, decent WHIP, 7 Ks, and a W. Frankly, I'm fine with the abbreviated started. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

 

How did I get robbed as a Carrasco owner? Good ERA, decent WHIP, 7 Ks, and a W. Frankly, I'm fine with the abbreviated started. 

 

Yeah fair enough I have him in a QS league. This was just fine in a H2H should have clarified.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

 

Yeah fair enough I have him in a QS league. This was just fine in a H2H should have clarified.

 

Okay gotcha. Yeah, that has to be frustrating in QS leagues. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else noticed that he's dominated since his ERA ballooned to 4.50 back in June? Since June 6th: 33.1ip, 6 wins (1 in releif), 2.97 ERA (2.23 FIP), 12.69 k/9, 1.08 WHIP, 31.6% k-bb, 15.1% swinging strikes, 68.2% contact rate. Keep it going Carlos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should actually put him in a good spot to pick up a victory...if the offense can supply a few runs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 10:11 AM, TheBoatmen said:

No starts this week.  Coming in after Bauers after the 3rd inning on Tuesday. 

 

I cant believe there wasn't any update on Rotoworld or any other major fantasy news outlet about this.   I missed this post and I didnt have him in my lineup today... very frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

 

I cant believe there wasn't any update on Rotoworld or any other major fantasy news outlet about this.   I missed this post and I didnt have him in my lineup today... very frustrating.

Lucky you didn’t. Between him and Hildenberger they just finished my championship round by Tuesday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.