• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Fuzzy_Slippers

Carlos Carrasco 2018 Outlook

I am glad to hear its only a bruise but haven't seen any updates on potential return.  Are there any estimates on how long he will be on the DL for?  

Posted (edited)

Gameday bump.  What do we have on him for tonight?

Edited by borindia

Why didn't he come back out for the 6th?  Lopsided score?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, borindia said:

Why didn't he come back out for the 6th?  Lopsided score?

Lol lopsided is an understatement 

you dont want a “boobie miles” incident when you’re up by two touchdowns + in baseball

Edited by afgolfman666

I knew this start would be garbage once the Injuns lead grew to, say, 11-0. 

All Carrasco owners got robbed today - that game was a joke. There was no reason to rest him because he's had plenty + he was not going to start until after the ASB anyway. There was simply no reason for him to get extra rest however 17-0 or some such shiite happened.

Reality screwed fantasy today.

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

I knew this start would be garbage once the Injuns lead grew to, say, 11-0. 

All Carrasco owners got robbed today - that game was a joke. There was no reason to rest him because he's had plenty + he was not going to start until after the ASB anyway. There was simply no reason for him to get extra rest however 17-0 or some such shiite happened.

Reality screwed fantasy today.

How did I get robbed as a Carrasco owner? Good ERA, decent WHIP, 7 Ks, and a W. Frankly, I'm fine with the abbreviated started. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

How did I get robbed as a Carrasco owner? Good ERA, decent WHIP, 7 Ks, and a W. Frankly, I'm fine with the abbreviated started. 

Yeah fair enough I have him in a QS league. This was just fine in a H2H should have clarified.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Yeah fair enough I have him in a QS league. This was just fine in a H2H should have clarified.

Okay gotcha. Yeah, that has to be frustrating in QS leagues. 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone else noticed that he's dominated since his ERA ballooned to 4.50 back in June? Since June 6th: 33.1ip, 6 wins (1 in releif), 2.97 ERA (2.23 FIP), 12.69 k/9, 1.08 WHIP, 31.6% k-bb, 15.1% swinging strikes, 68.2% contact rate. Keep it going Carlos.

This should actually put him in a good spot to pick up a victory...if the offense can supply a few runs.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:11 AM, TheBoatmen said:

No starts this week.  Coming in after Bauers after the 3rd inning on Tuesday. 

I cant believe there wasn't any update on Rotoworld or any other major fantasy news outlet about this.   I missed this post and I didnt have him in my lineup today... very frustrating.

57 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

I cant believe there wasn't any update on Rotoworld or any other major fantasy news outlet about this.   I missed this post and I didnt have him in my lineup today... very frustrating.

Lucky you didn’t. Between him and Hildenberger they just finished my championship round by Tuesday.

• Like 1