ChicksDigTheOPS

Which prospects are you higher on than most people, and why?

21 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

-Mauricio Dubon (2B/SS/UT) Brewers have a great movable piece with Dubon, he has a solid hit tool and speed to burn. Also some pretty outstanding reports on his BP at various all-star type exhibitions (mainly Futures Game) his power could come yet with more refinement, the raw elements exist at least.

it's funny you mention that. I just took Dubon fairly late in a dynasty startup, after being super impressed with his BP at the future game. 

His floor is probably a limited Jose Iglesias type... but that BP session made me wonder if he can hit some sort of offensive middle ground between Orlando Arcia and Francisco Lindor.

I'm... increasingly bullish on Dubon. Nice tout!

On 1/9/2018 at 12:45 PM, Coach George said:

I've been hanging on to the Touki Tousaint dream for a while now...

He's young and super inconsistent but he has top tier "stuff."  Statistically, he was pretty bad early last year and then seemed to settle down a little bit. I think he has tremendous upside but sometimes gets overlooked in a really crowded Atlanta system.  

Maybe this will be the make or break year for Touki. He definitely has a plus-plus name!

Atlanta has worked with him on control, so much so that he solely pitches from the stretch now so he can better repeat his mechanics. 

That curve though ... he’s got a Rich Hill vibe to him. 

2 hours ago, JFS179 said:

Atlanta has worked with him on control, so much so that he solely pitches from the stretch now so he can better repeat his mechanics. 

That curve though ... he’s got a Rich Hill vibe to him. 

He's young and has top shelf stuff.  His curve made me fell in love with him but he has great velocity and athleticism as well.  I know the stats haven't been elite but I'm definitely not throwing in the towel on Touki.  I really hope he has a big year in 2018.  I'm rooting for him.