Sign in to follow this  
Short Porch

15 Team CBS Roto Keeper League $300 LeagueSafe Needs 1 replacement for the 2018 season (Team is Stacked!!)

I am the commissioner of a 15 league roto keeper league on CBS.  We have 1 team that will not be coming back next season.  Please email me at t22malcolm@outlook.com if you have an interest in joining the league.  The entry fee is $300.  What follows below are the league details:

Live Auction Draft will be on Saturday March 24, 2018 with an auction budget of $265 (please note that the extra $5 is for drafting 3 minor league "M" players)

You can keep up to 5 players on your roster at the end of each season.

24 active players with 5 reserves slot, 3 DL slots, and 3 Minors slots (we are starting a minor league system this year) (extra $5 in draft auction budget to draft 3 "M" players)

c-2 1b-2 2b-1 ss-1 3b-2 mi-1 of-5 dh-1 p-9

Scoring is BA HR R RBI SB for the hitters and ERA K S W WHIP for the pitchers

Scoring periods are weekly and the lineup sets on Monday

FAAB Budget is $260 and zero bids are allowed

Payouts are 1st=2175 2nd=1087.50 3rd=522 4th=348 5th=217.50 (150 for CBS Fee) for a total of $4500.

The players are on 3 year contracts.  There is only inflation after the second season which is $5.  

You can keep up to 5 of the following.  First number is year of a possible 3 year contract and the second number is salary for the 2018 season.

Keeper inflation (if any) has already been appplied.

Eric Hosmer        2-17
Trea Turner        3-8
Rafael Devers        2-1
Josh Donaldson    2-33
Manny Machado    2-44
Alex Bregman        3-11
Andrew Benintendi    3-6
Nomar Mazara        3-9
Christian Yelich        3-26
Bradley Zimmer    2-4
Marcus Stroman    2-14

Only email me if you are okay with the settings and can make the auction draft which starts at 6:00 EST on Saturday night March 24th.