Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 13

The week 13 Waiver Wire Touts thread, is for naming Waiver Wire pickups for the week and beyond. General player discussion belongs in player threads.

Add/Drop questions, How do you rank these guys, Who should I pickup?, etc...

Those type of questions need to be posted in the Assistant Coach Forum.

Cool Stories, belong in the 2017-2018 Cool Story Bro

Wayne Ellington if you need 3's. Waiters has no timetable on returning. 

• Like 1

Well i guess almost every new name at Clippers? Jokes aside, Harrell might be the most worthy pick up if Blake is forced to miss time. Then Wesley Johnson, Dekker, T Wallace, Jawun Evans all should be  listed in watch lists in deeper leagues. Clippers have 4 games next week.

Also Skal seems to get more and more PT and Sac have 4 games next week (if you can trust Kings rotation..)

Is there anyone who will be a hot pick up once the trade deadline comes and opens up some opportunity for a player to be a league winning pick up?

7 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Is there anyone who will be a hot pick up once the trade deadline comes and opens up some opportunity for a player to be a league winning pick up?

Nerlens Noel.

Posted (edited)

Maybe Willy Hernangomez if you really want to think outside the box as a trade stash.

Edited by Trench Mob

Tyrone Wallace

Anyone here knows what Kyles numbers are like without Kawhi? Also What is his ROS no.s? 

I’m rolling with Tyrone Wallace this week and see how it goes. Dwight Powell didn’t cut it for me

phoenix has a few options like with chriss hurt bender went off

josh jackson looked nice last game even with warren back

Len looks droppable, they just never seem to use him or even like him

and then yea clippers still jawun evans and we will see on this new SG guy everyone keeps bringing up

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

phoenix has a few options like with chriss hurt bender went off

josh jackson looked nice last game even with warren back

Len looks droppable, they just never seem to use him or even like him

and then yea clippers still jawun evans and we will see on this new SG guy everyone keeps bringing up

Don't bother with any of them. The Suns play 4 total times in the next 2 weeks, 4.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Don't bother with any of them. The Suns play 4 total times in the next 2 weeks, 4.

wow good eye there

how bout harrell? griffin concussed. 4 game week. good stream for big man stats

16 hours ago, jamaal99 said:

Tyrone Wallace

Anyone here knows what Kyles numbers are like without Kawhi? Also What is his ROS no.s? 

Anderson is around #90 on the season in standard 9-cat roto, and he does better without Kawhi playing, so how about top 75-80? Pretty startable and I rode him for most of November.

Anyone telling you they know his ROS outlook is either lying or their last name is Popovich and they coach in the NBA.

• Like 1

How about fred van fleet to go along with delon.. it lowry is out a while i would guess he would get 25 mins or so and seems could be a good pick up for 12 teamers and up

• Like 2

On 1/8/2018 at 7:12 PM, Minnesota_Jack said:

Delon Wright. Run. 

Only if Lowry is out for a long period of time. Like Ish's situation. The minutes aren't always there when Lowry is healthy and active. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trusthaprocess said:

Only if Lowry is out for a long period of time. Like Ish's situation. The minutes aren't always there when Lowry is healthy and active. 

Ish is averaging 0.1 3pm a game. That’s awful from a guard. He’s only rosterable because Jackson is out. Delon contributes everywhere even with Lowry healthy which I find more valuable. 

• Like 1

Some of the possible WW options I've explored.

I'm definitely looking at taking Delon Wright for ROS. Think he should get 20-25min a night and put up all round stats and not hurt in any cats.

Dewayne Dedmon is back in action and is probably the best centre in ATL so go get him.

If your not hot on Dedmon have  a 2nd look at Ghost face killa Ersan Ilyasova. Great scorer but those board numbers are clearly trending up.

The more I think about the more I think Rjax is cooked for the season and will probably only return to a bench role so I'm not considering Ish Smith a streaming option anymore. Just a serviceable ROS guard.

Jordan Bell may not be gone just yet so keep an eye on him. Has been heavily dropped.

The popular opinion is Milos Teodosic is gone for the year but indication is this was all expected to happen and he hasn't been anything more than DTD. I'd be seriously looking to add him again as an elite assist option.

Tristan Thompson showing signs of life. Could possibly find his feet again as a DD guy.

Dragen Bender is 100% worth the add for Friday and Sunday to see if he can carry on with his form. This guy has all-star potential and the Suns looked seriously deadly with him at center. It makes so much sense to have him in there.

Bogdan Bogdanovic is looking really nice lately. Should continue to improve as the season goes on.

Markieff Morris looks to have finally shaken off his lingering injury concerns and is putting up nice lines.

Also in other stash news if you don't follow the other feeds all that closely Millsap has his cast off, Fultz should be back soon, Glassinari is supposed to be back this week but who really knows, THJr is hopefully back by the end of this week, Teague is probably back within the next week. All good stash candidates if dropped.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

mario hezonja might be a solid stash, my magic suck, fournier is a ballhog and many (fans) want him gone in which case super mario would be nice for a title run

just a thought

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shredded said:

Ish is averaging 0.1 3pm a game. That’s awful from a guard. He’s only rosterable because Jackson is out. Delon contributes everywhere even with Lowry healthy which I find more valuable. 

Good point.

• Like 1

Ekpe Udoh for tonight. No Favors, no Gobert. He's the only big guy that they have right now. 

10 hours ago, freddo said:

Some of the possible WW options I've explored.

I'm definitely looking at taking Delon Wright for ROS. Think he should get 20-25min a night and put up all round stats and not hurt in any cats.

Dewayne Dedmon is back in action and is probably the best centre in ATL so go get him.

If your not hot on Dedmon have  a 2nd look at Ghost face killa Ersan Ilyasova. Great scorer but those board numbers are clearly trending up.

The more I think about the more I think Rjax is cooked for the season and will probably only return to a bench role so I'm not considering Ish Smith a streaming option anymore. Just a serviceable ROS guard.

Jordan Bell may not be gone just yet so keep an eye on him. Has been heavily dropped.

The popular opinion is Milos Teodosic is gone for the year but indication is this was all expected to happen and he hasn't been anything more than DTD. I'd be seriously looking to add him again as an elite assist option.

Tristan Thompson showing signs of life. Could possibly find his feet again as a DD guy.

Dragen Bender is 100% worth the add for Friday and Sunday to see if he can carry on with his form. This guy has all-star potential and the Suns looked seriously deadly with him at center. It makes so much sense to have him in there.

Bogdan Bogdanovic is looking really nice lately. Should continue to improve as the season goes on.

Markieff Morris looks to have finally shaken off his lingering injury concerns and is putting up nice lines.

Also in other stash news if you don't follow the other feeds all that closely Millsap has his cast off, Fultz should be back soon, Glassinari is supposed to be back this week but who really knows, THJr is hopefully back by the end of this week, Teague is probably back within the next week. All good stash candidates if dropped.

Where did you hear that Gallinari should be back this week?