Sign in to follow this  
baller179563

2nd Round of Playoffs Lineup Help

In my fantasy league we do a NFL playoff fantasy game as well. I need help with setting my lineup for next week. This is what I'm currently rolling with it. If you would make any changes please let me know. Who would you roll with at QB and DST?

QB- Undecided (My options are Nick Foles vs ATL, Marcus Mariota @NE, or Blake Bortles @PIT)

RB-Leonard Fournette

RB-Tevin Coleman

WR-Rishard Matthews

WR-Keelan Cole

TE-Zach Ertz

FLEX-Ted Ginn Jr

K-Wil Lutz

DST- Undecided (My options are DST Titans @NE, DST Eagles vs ATL, DST Falcons @PHI, or DST Saints @MIN)

Bench:

TJ Yeldon @PIT

Chris Ivory @PIT

Dede Westbrook @PIT

LeGarrette Blount vs ATL

Stevan Ridley vs JAX

Danny Amendola vs TEN

Marqise Lee @PIT

Mariota for QB roll with, DST plug in Saints good luck! 

22 hours ago, baller179563 said:

In my fantasy league we do a NFL playoff fantasy game as well. I need help with setting my lineup for next week. This is what I'm currently rolling with it. If you would make any changes please let me know. Who would you roll with at QB and DST?

QB- Undecided (My options are Nick Foles vs ATL, Marcus Mariota @NE, or Blake Bortles @PIT)

RB-Leonard Fournette

RB-Tevin Coleman

WR-Rishard Matthews

WR-Keelan Cole

TE-Zach Ertz

FLEX-Ted Ginn Jr

K-Wil Lutz

DST- Undecided (My options are DST Titans @NE, DST Eagles vs ATL, DST Falcons @PHI, or DST Saints @MIN)

Bench:

TJ Yeldon @PIT

Chris Ivory @PIT

Dede Westbrook @PIT

LeGarrette Blount vs ATL

Stevan Ridley vs JAX

Danny Amendola vs TEN

Marqise Lee @PIT

I have changed my lineup. I moved Dede Westbrook into the WR2 spot and I have benched Keelan Cole.  I still need a QB and a DST for this week. Help would be appreciated. 

Probably Falcons D because a Nick Foles meltdown is probably the most likeliest scenario. I think Mariota would probably be my pick at QB.

On 1/7/2018 at 8:21 PM, baller179563 said:

QB- Marcus Mariota @NE 

RB-Leonard Fournette @PIT

RB-Tevin Coleman @PHI

WR-Rishard Matthews @NE

WR-Dede Westbrook @PIT

TE-Zach Ertz vs ATL

FLEX-Ted Ginn Jr @MIN

K-Wil Lutz @MIN

Bench:

TJ Yeldon @PIT

Chris Ivory @PIT

Keelan Cole @PIT

LeGarrette Blount vs ATL

Stevan Ridley vs JAX 

Danny Amendola vs TEN

Marqise Lee @PIT

I've decided to go with Marcus Mariota at QB. Still debating on who to go with as my DST. I've completely ruled out the Titans DST. 

Definitely Mariota at QB. Defence is a really hard one. I'd probably go with Eagles, the reason being, the only chance they have of winning is if the defence wins the game for them. So expect lots of pressure on Ryan from their front 7. If Ryan gets it away however I wouldn't expect too many interceptions from their secondary against Jones/Sanu etc.

For the record, I'm an Eagles fan, so I might be giving advice with my heart and not my head...

Play Saints DST
For DST it's between Saints and Falcons. I'd base your decision based on whatever offense you think it worse, PHI with Foles or MIN with Keenum. I still think Philly has a decent offense (though obviously not the same without Wentz), so I'd go with the Saints vs MIN.
Prediction: Saints hold the Vikings to under 20 points. Both Philly and Atlanta score 20+.

Play Amendola
I'd also put Amendola in the lineup. Not the most impressive stats throughout the season, but I'm expecting big nights from almost all NE receivers against one of the best run / worst passing defenses in the league. Hogan isn't 100%, so I wouldn't be surprised if Amendola sees a decent amount of targets.
Prediction: Amendola gets 8 targets, 6 receptions, 65 yards, 1 TD.

Sit Dede
My sit would be Dede. I don't feel comfortable at all with Jacksonville's pass game... especially against PIT. To me, for Jacksonville to win that game, they've got to hold PIT under 20 points and have a big night out of Fournette (similar to when the beat them in week 5). But I don't see that happening this time around. If you do feel better about Jacksonville's passing game than I do, then Westbrook is the receiver to go with on that squad, and Ted Ginn Jr. would be the guy to sit. Minnesota has one of the best defenses in the league, and given how far Ginn is down the depth chart and the run game NO has this season, I like my chances with Amendola better.
Prediction: Jacksonville doesn't score a single passing TD in the game.

Hope this helps!!!