Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Broncos pass rush is no joke.

 

I'm actually happy with what Tyreek was able to squeak out of that. KC vs DEN has Kelce written all over it. Look at his last 4 games, TEs eat Denver alive.

 

34Xt9Psr.png

 

 

There are better days ahead for Tyreek. Mahomes just needs more time in the pocket to allow him to utilize his speed and blow pass his defenders. He doesn't have the easiest schedule but definitely a top 10 WR this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC is at home and Reid will probably make Tyreek motion pre snap to the left backfield right over and over again until Ramsey loses sight of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody else not scared of the matchup this week? From a talent standpoint he's an absolute glitch. IMO matchup proof. IF Reid can scheme him open....he'll get open. I'm calling a return of the peace sign this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

anybody else not scared of the matchup this week? From a talent standpoint he's an absolute glitch. IMO matchup proof. IF Reid can scheme him open....he'll get open. I'm calling a return of the peace sign this week

 

Makes huge scoring plays and sees a high volume of touches. You don't sit this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fingers said:

 

Makes huge scoring plays and sees a high volume of touches. You don't sit this guy

 

Tyreke doesn't really get "high volume of touches".  To ME.... "High volume" means Mcaffrey or Kamara or Melvin Gordon workload..

 

Tyreke gets around 10 a game.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mathew Berry said:

 

Tyreke doesn't really get "high volume of touches".  To ME.... "High volume" means Mcaffrey or Kamara or Melvin Gordon workload..

 

Tyreke gets around 10 a game.

I think he probably meant.....in relation to other wr's

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mathew Berry said:

 

Tyreke doesn't really get "high volume of touches".  To ME.... "High volume" means Mcaffrey or Kamara or Melvin Gordon workload..

 

Tyreke gets around 10 a game.

 

He's not an RB tho.. Using the WR scale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Comparing WR workloads to RB workloads?

 

With a name like Matthew Berry, I'm not surprised. 

I'm disappointed in the low number of past attempts too !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not going to be happy unless Tyreek finishes with a passing line of 311 yards and 2 TDs, a rushing line of 12/86/1, and a receiving line of 5/105. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, munde53 said:

I'm not going to be happy unless Tyreek finishes with a passing line of 311 yards and 2 TDs, a rushing line of 12/86/1, and a receiving line of 5/105. 

 

But if he doesn't take a punt return to the house, it's still a disappointment.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Corleone said:

 

But if he doesn't take a punt return to the house, it's still a disappointment.

Better kick at least a 45 yard field goal as well. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, munde53 said:

Better kick at least a 45 yard field goal as well. 

 

I actually need him to have more interceptions than Jalen Ramsey while we're at it. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ellie826 said:

He's not wrong that Hill made it as a return man twice.  He's wrong that Hill is not a WR though.  Regardless of the lack of explosive games outside of Week 1, I think he's proven that he's very much a WR at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ellie826 said:

 

Another interview, another time Ramsey comes off as a flat out moron.

 

I don't own a single share of Tyfreak, but goddamn do I hope he dusts Ramsey for a long touchdown this week. 

 

Something tells me this will be like after week 1, where curiously Ramsey didn't have s--- to say after getting beaten play after play by Odell.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, furbz420 said:

 

Another interview, another time Ramsey comes off as a flat out moron.

 

I don't own a single share of Tyfreak, but goddamn do I hope he dusts Ramsey for a long touchdown this week. 

 

Something tells me this will be like after week 1, where curiously Ramsey didn't have s--- to say after getting beaten play after play by Odell.

 

How about that embarrassing speech he gave after the divisional round win against the steelers and yelling, "We gon to the super bowl and we gon win that B****. SUUUUUUEEE BOOOOOOOOW!!!"

 

Bruh you still have the AFC championship

 

 

Edited by bhawks489

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the weather may "rain on this parade"<_< Calling for showers the entire game. That Hurts the offense more than the defense IMO. Especially a speedster like Hill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

the weather may "rain on this parade"<_< Calling for showers the entire game. That Hurts the offense more than the defense IMO. Especially a speedster like Hill

 

Tyreek’s wheels and Patty Mahomes’ cannon are weather proof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

 

Tyreek’s wheels and Patty Mahomes’ cannon are weather proof

if it were turf I'd agree. It's not. Not saying he's a bench. Saying, be aware of the conditions and temper your expectations (or don't)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

if it were turf I'd agree. It's not. Not saying he's a bench. Saying, be aware of the conditions and temper your expectations (or don't)

Ok, fine, we'll take the passing stats out of munde53's projections... ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive also heard rain is better for WRs than DBs since they know the routes and are less likely to slip. Any thoughts on that?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bhawks489 said:

Ive also heard rain is better for WRs than DBs since they know the routes and are less likely to slip. Any thoughts on that?

Makes sense to me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...