Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, RoboFroogs said:

Downgraded to "limited" today. I don't think it really means much for his status this week. Obviously it he plays, you start him. 

Apparently yesterdays practice was a lighter one which is why he was full yesterday and limited today so not really "downgraded"

3 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Apparently yesterdays practice was a lighter one which is why he was full yesterday and limited today so not really "downgraded"

Where'd you see that? I follow BJ and a few others on Twitter and didn't see anything of the sort.

1 hour ago, RoboFroogs said:

Downgraded to "limited" today. I don't think it really means much for his status this week. Obviously it he plays, you start him. 

Conley might not be a bad fill-in if Hill doesn't play.  As I mentioned before, groin issues can be tricky especially for skill position players.

Hoping it’s just a little soreness/tightness after waking up this morning and he’s being safe. 

Tyreek Hill (groin) fully participated in practice Friday.

Hill's week of practice has been a roller coaster, going from full to limited then back to full again, but it's possible this was always part of the process to ensure he's ready for Sunday. He's expected to play against Cleveland's new regime this upcoming weekend. Fantasy players can keep him locked in as a true WR1.

Nov 2 - 2:13 PM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Tyreek Hill (groin) fully participated in practice Friday.

Hill's week of practice has been a roller coaster, going from full to limited then back to full again, but it's possible this was always part of the process to ensure he's ready for Sunday. He's expected to play against Cleveland's new regime this upcoming weekend. Fantasy players can keep him locked in as a true WR1.

Nov 2 - 2:13 PM

This is awesome.

Would really like a blow up game soon but not expecting one since it’s a home game. Anyone know if PP shadows now? I know he wasn’t in the beginning of the season but I think I remember reading he does now?

23 minutes ago, ellie826 said:

Would really like a blow up game soon but not expecting one since it’s a home game. Anyone know if PP shadows now? I know he wasn’t in the beginning of the season but I think I remember reading he does now?

Looks like Watkins returned to practice today. PP will in all likelihood shadow him. Hill runs too many routes in the slot for PP to follow (According to Evan Silva, Peterson has play four snaps at slot all season).

Edited by nonstopfan

3 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Looks like Watkins returned to practice today. PP will in all likelihood shadow him. Hill runs too many routes in the slot for PP to follow (According to Evan Silva, Peterson has play four snaps at slot all season).

Man - I don't know what to believe.  Read this from the rankings article but no other information.  Both Hill and Watkins move around a lot so they will both probably see a dose of PP but I don't think Watkins will play TBH.

Quietly, Sammy Watkins checks in as the WR12 by average .5 PPR points over the past three weeks. He should mostly avoid Patrick Peterson against the Cardinals

4 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Man - I don't know what to believe.  Read this from the rankings article but no other information.  Both Hill and Watkins move around a lot so they will both probably see a dose of PP but I don't think Watkins will play TBH.

Quietly, Sammy Watkins checks in as the WR12 by average .5 PPR points over the past three weeks. He should mostly avoid Patrick Peterson against the Cardinals

*scratches head*

lol

Hmmmm....I'll have to do more digging.

I tend to rely on numbers as opposed to opinion in those columns. Hill lining up in the slot nearly 50% of the time and the fact that PP just doesn't go there are things that I look at. I wonder what the rankings article was referring to when they made that assumption.

Edited by nonstopfan

Peterson plays a lot more zone these days, and is no guarantee to shadow.  If he does, he shouldn’t have any trouble entering the slot if need be.

• Like 1

Such an overrated Fantasy WR

Better real-life WR because of the extra attention he draws.

Boom or bust.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I don't really see him as a Boom or Bust type of player. His floor seems to be around 7 pts... his ceiling is unmatched.

He's the type of player you want to have on your team as a wildcard who can win you games. Build around him with more consistent players and you're fine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FF4life said:

Such an overrated Fantasy WR

Better real-life WR because of the extra attention he draws.

Boom or bust.

Overall WR3 in 1PPR leagues.  Unsure if serious or not

Edit:  My league counts return yards - 1pt per 15 yards.  Removed still has him as WR6

Edited by kelle1sa

7 minutes ago, kelle1sa said:

Overall WR3 in 1PPR leagues.  Unsure if serious or not

Edit:  My league counts return yards - 1pt per 15 yards.  Removed still has him as WR6

The league I am in is .5 ppr, 6 for a TD.

He is # 3 overall

Overall ranking doesn't matter.

I'd rather have Juju on a week2week basis.

I want WRs who consistently get 15+ points.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, FF4life said:

Juju has not put up 15+ each week in my league, not sure how your league scores but we do .5 PPR.

Tyreek has been stable and also has a way higher ceiling, you can take your Juju any day but I will keep on winning with Tyreek in my lineup.

8 minutes ago, FF4life said:

Still usure......My league specific points.

image.png.b2a1910edfbf02e7eafa5bbeec1a36ad.png

JuJu range of 7 to 31

Reek range of 7 to 47

27 minutes ago, FF4life said:

Their individual weeks are a lot closer than you think.  And Tyreeks slightly lower floor is made up for by his unparalleled ceiling.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:57 PM, JoeJoe88 said:

Their individual weeks are a lot closer than you think.  And Tyreeks slightly lower floor is made up for by his unparalleled ceiling.

I don’t care how the points come. You’re starting both every week so it isn’t like the points are lost. Boom/bust guys are great if your team is already solid.

Lol send a trade offer of JuJu for Tyreek, and tell me how many owners would take JuJu in that offer.