Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Windy

Yahoo 5x5 Roto Leagues: $1000, $500, $400, $300, $200 (Windy)

Going into my 4th year as commish, have run 13 leagues now. My leagues are drama-free and all about good, clean high-stakes competition. We usually have mostly returning managers, but there are typically a few openings in any given league. Email lwrzesin@gmail.com if interested.  

Gameplay rules are uniform across all leagues: 5x5, 12-team, Yahoo standard settings. 

Payouts are 100% and done through LeagueSafe

$1000 auction: Pays out $5000 / $3500 / $2000 / $1500

$500 snake: Pays out $2400 / $1800 / $1200 / $600

$400 auction: Pays out $2000 / $1600 / $1200

$300 snake: Pays out $1500 / $1000 / $700 / $400

$200 auction: Pays out $1000 / $800 / $600

Yahoo typically opens up shop the 2nd week of February, but figured I would do some pre-preseason recruiting this year. Ask any questions here or email me at lwrzesin@gmail.com

Draft dates will be decided once I determine who all the returning managers are, but they will all be in the last 2 weeks before the season. In my experience, guys in money leagues usually want to draft as close to the season as possible. 

JHarlow just send me an email so I can put you on the invite list when Yahoo opens up shop in about 4 weeks. lwrzesin@gmail.com

I played in the $1000 league with Windy last year.  Everything ran smooth and payouts were made, via league safe, quickly.   Just throwing this out there in case anyone is skeptical.  Emails were promptly replied to also.

Thanks

Regarding email questions: all leagues are mixed-league and redraft leagues. 

Thanks mgregl for the endorsement. 

Gotten a lot of emails for the $200 / $300 leagues, not so much the higher dollar ones. So I am likely to open up an additional league or two in the $200-300 range. 

Definitely interested in the $400 auction league.  My email is web2000@earthlink.net.

Thank you

Bill

I have gotten enough interest in the $200-300 leagues that I will prob start at least 1 more league in that price range, maybe 2 more. 

Gotten 18 emails of interest in 20 days, and it's still January - not bad! Prob enough interest to start 2 more leagues in the $200-300 range, so I am thinking I will run one auction draft and one snake draft at each price point.

I should add that I've been in Windy's leagues before and will absolutely join them again. Very well organized and he does a great job.